yep, be great for a media center PC. Im in!

I was planing on buying something similar in the near future so this would be great!

Chilling like a villain 

I could really use one of theese.

I have never been in a Forum, so I dont know what to write down in a signature. Probably nothing.

although i do agree to a certain degree that micro pc's are a bit drastic, i absolutely love the idea im really looking forward to the years to come when it comes to technological advances!\

and of course i would love a NUC

p.s. that name makes me laugh what does it stand for?

I would love to have this, I would give it to my family so they can watch Netflix as well, I would use it as a printer server, AND lower power than a tower of any state.

CPU: Intel i7-8700k 5GHz @ 1.35v | Cooling: EK Predator 360 | MotherBoard: ASUS z370-E | RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws V 32gb 3200MHz (4 x 8GB) | GPU: ASUS GTX 1080 TI OC

Case: Rosewill Blackhawk Ultra Modded side panel | SSD: Samsung 512gb 960 Pro | HDDS: 3TB Segate 7200rpm / 4TB HGST 7200rpm | PSU: EVGA G3 1000w | Display:ASUS VG248QE 24" / HP 25" 2511x / SAMSUNG 35" TV

Ex HDD: 3TB WD MyBook USB 3.0 | Keyboard: Rosewill MX Blue / Corsair K70 Red | Mouse: Logitech G602 | OS: Windows 10 64-bit Home Premium

Well I surely wouldn't mind a media center for my living room

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

Intel NUCs are awesome - I wonder how long until they're powerful enough to play Company of Heroes 2 on high?