This is actually the first time I leave a comment on a forum. Its not all about the giveaway, I mean it is but I've been watching linus tech tips for a while now and this gave me a motive to join the linus tech tips forums. Great job on the marketing, you guys are doing well. 

I really would like one. I know it's a pretty bad comment but, oh well please Linus? 

Just found out about Linus and his YouTube channel not too long ago. As a PC Enthusiast I love the treasure trove of information you and your team have provided! After selling my old system and 2 years of being with only a crappy laptop I am getting ready to build my own kick ass system and be back in the game! The info you all have offered has been phenomenally helpful! Keep them rolling!

THANKS GUYS!!

Awesome this could replace the PC I have next to my TV ._.

GIVE MEE ONE PLEASSEE !! this would be great for my TV

i would love a nuc or THE BEAR CLAW linus might say  ;)  ;)  ;)  and we love it when you do a giveaway

#SayNoToTheOne-Posters

#nowinforoneposters

How I ask am I suppose to get my post count up if all my questions have already been asked and answered, I have no answers for other peoples questions and no interest in or useful knowledge of most of the off topic discussion posts on this site? if this is covered else were I would like to know.

Thank You.