Dang, that'd be useful.  I could hook it up to the TV and stream stuff from it.

Hello=) I am an overnight medic who has been forced to bring my tower to work on the ambulance and find starbucks and burgerkings that will ignore me plugging in my monitor and tower into their walls. I work in a pretty nasty neighborhood so the hour or so each night of free time i get is very stressful that nobody will rob me for my build. If I had a small media system to plug into the ambulance electrical port I would be able to do my finances, basic steam gaming, and stay up all night for those sudden calls. Just putting in why Id like it=) Goodluck everybody!!

I would love to win this.  I would set it up on the television in our living room!

it'd be nice...

“I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart

Remember kids; just because Linus has a video on it, doesn't mean that its the best choice Abide by the CoC | Looking for build help? Read this before posting |

i would love a nuc, id give it to my parents  because their pc is literally 10 years old 

Wow an Intel NUC would be so great to have.

I did not get any christmas present and i am mexican, so i would love this mini pc  :D.

im sorry i posted twice by accident, and i dont know how to delete posts. im sorry please dont count this i dont want an unfair advantage

"Like this video if you liked it, dis-like it if you dis-liked it. Leave a comment if your feelings are more complicated than "this" and as always, check out the link... OTHER link in the description to support us..."

Jesus that's too long to write.

Yeah, I'll put that thing on the vesa mount behind my tv!

Intel i7-4770K temperatures with stock cooler:

(CPU usage % + 100)/2

http://prntscr.com/8137dw

My roommate just put a TV in the living room, this would be so much better than plugging his laptop in to it and stereo every time we wanted to use it. 10 wants.