I'm honestly hoping I could win this! I joined a few weeks ago and asked about NAS Vs Server, and I was looking to get a NUC to be an HTPC PC as it's small and should be able to do HD audio decoding. 

So what you're saying is I can actually watch youtube videos and tv series whilst rendering videos on my main pc?
I'm sold!
 :D

A NUC would be good, sure I could find a use for it

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - CPU Cooler: Deepcool Castle 240EX - Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC

RAM: 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RBG 3200MHz - GPU: MSI RTX 3080 GAMING X TRIO

Nice i would use it as stream machine and media center for my tv :)

All I'm going to say is this is awesome. What I would do is give this to my grandmother because her computer is on the fritz and doesn't have money for a build

Nice, I could use that hdlrv38kfhqocbei48xjrv59gri, or whatever it's called.

Awesome! A new giveaway! I love the work you've been doing lately, Linus. Hope you have a great 2015!

This would be awesome for my living room for streaming and media content when people come over. Awesome giveaway! Thanks Intel and LMG!

Yet again, the entire LTT team rocks!  Maybe one day I'll actually win something.  This NUC would be perfect for my Grandmother who is only a light pc user with limited space.