Awesome giveaway. 

Intel i7 4790k / MSI Z97M / Hyper 212 Evo / MSI Twin Frozr GTX 770 / 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz / Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 / Corsair CS750M / Samsung 840 Evo 250gb SSD /  WD Blue 1TB

thank you linustechtips for this cool pice of gear (Intel NUC D54250WYKH)

Amazing giveaway, media pc died this is perfect!!

Thank-you Linus and team!!!

I feel kind of like a scumbag, with this being my first post on here but I just never really felt the need to make an account so far. I'm gonna build a new rig relatively soon though, so having a place that's full of knowledgeable people seems like a great thing. And a small streaming PC to go along with that rig would be amazing to have.

That NUC could be really useful for streaming to my TV instead of always setting up my laptop.

I have an imac from 2008 and I think even that NUC beats my imac easily. It will replace it for browsing etc.

Yes I love giveaways, keep up the good work. :D

wrw9wI9.png

INTEL NUC GIVEAWAY DECEMBER 28-31

Our friends over at Intel have been generous enough to provide us with 1 Intel NUC D54250WYKH to give away to the community! Think of it as an awesome belated holiday present from Intel to the community :)

How do I enter?
Leave a comment below to enter the draw. One comment (entry) per user.

This is a worldwide giveaway.

Entries close December 31 at 4pm PT. The winner will be selected on January 1, 2015.

would love one of these things they are awsome !!! it would make a great media PC 

culd be nice to have a nuc for movies and some indie gameing

Yeah, I agree with Linus, Bear Claw would be a much better name than h856ef78is8fgh58tgfhd954673655hgf8367ged846658fg378556rf!
I was going to use my mom's notebook as a media center for the tv here, but not if i win this one =D