Graficcards driver stopped responding and has recovered.

Spreedblood

So you mean imma uninstall display drivers... Then imma boot into safe mode and run DDU ??? :P Or shall i run DDU in normal :D

Go to control panel, then go to uninstall a program, right click AMD Catalyst Install Manager, then select Change, then select Express Uninstall. After it's done uninstalling, run DDU, NOT IN SAFE MODE. When you run DDU, it will prompt you to go to safe mode, you say yes and it will automatically bring you to safe mode. Then, when you're in safe mode, run DDU again and it will do the uninstall. It's easier to just use DDU to boot to safe mode, rather than doing it yourself

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X GPU: ASUS Strix Radeon R7 5700 XT OC Edition Motherboard: ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Z DDR4-3200 CL14 SSD: 2x Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PSU: Corsair AX860 Cooling: NZXT Kraken X72 Case: Corsair Crystal Series 570X Mirror Black Display: BenQ XL2420Z  Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Cherry MX Blue Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Audio: Logitech G633 Artemis Spectrum

Go to control panel, then go to uninstall a program, right click AMD Catalyst Install Manager, then select Change, then select Express Uninstall. After it's done uninstalling, run DDU, NOT IN SAFE MODE. When you run DDU, it will prompt you to go to safe mode, you say yes and it will automatically bring you to safe mode. Then, when you're in safe mode, run DDU again and it will do the uninstall. It's easier to just use DDU to boot to safe mode, rather than doing it yourself

K then. But which of this 2 should i use ?  .... :/ Im sorry for being quite retarted but i just wanna be sure cause this issue really annoys me ... /:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X GPU: ASUS Strix Radeon R7 5700 XT OC Edition Motherboard: ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Z DDR4-3200 CL14 SSD: 2x Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PSU: Corsair AX860 Cooling: NZXT Kraken X72 Case: Corsair Crystal Series 570X Mirror Black Display: BenQ XL2420Z  Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Cherry MX Blue Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Audio: Logitech G633 Artemis Spectrum

The one that says "Omega (14.2)" JUST THAT

K then :) I hope it will work <3 ^^ (Feeling happy)

The one that says "Omega (14.2)" JUST THAT

And it says Omega (14.12)" And not (14.2)" :D

And it says Omega (14.12)" And not (14.2)" :D

It says under Revision Number, Omega (14.2)

It says under Revision Number, Omega (14.2)

Nah dude here in my screen it says 14.12??? xD

Nah dude here in my screen it says 14.12??? xD

Then it's probably that one

Edit: I missed the 1, yeah it's that one. Omega (14.12)

Then it's probably that one

Edit: I missed the 1, yeah it's that one. Omega (14.12)

Everything done :P I see all the settings in catalyst are fresh new and default cause i have changed some settings earlier. Imma try to run a game and see how to goes :P I hope no crashes. :D

Everything done :P I see all the settings in catalyst are fresh new and default cause i have changed some settings earlier. Imma try to run a game and see how to goes :P I hope no crashes. :D

Were you using drivers from 3 years ago?

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

No ... -.- xD But damn no luck :/ Doesnt work,  fuck!!!

Shall i try use the drivers i used 3 years ago ??? xD Cause i had no problems back then xD

No ... -.- xD But damn no luck :/ Doesnt work, fuck!!!

If you were, I would've had to Internet slap you.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

Shall i try use the drivers i used 3 years ago ??? xD Cause i had no problems back then xD

I suppose you could try.

11.10 or 13.12 ??? You decide xD

I'd go with the newer version.

I'd go with the newer version.

R.I.P!! I have tryed all kinds of drivers versions ... No luck :P I think my graphics card is fucked :/ Well my birthat in exactly a month. I hope i could make some money ... And go get a GTX GeForce ... The only reason i want GTX now is beacuse ASUS them bitches! I called them 4 times they said mail us. Thats the only way. It will take about 48 hours for a reply? Guess what ? Been waiting for a week ffs ! Its really annoying ... Imma call them by tomorrow if they wont fucking help me i will drive crazy and start yellling at them ... :(

R.I.P!! I have tryed all kinds of drivers versions ... No luck :P I think my graphics card is fucked :/ Well my birthat in exactly a month. I hope i could make some money ... And go get a GTX GeForce ... The only reason i want GTX now is beacuse ASUS them bitches! I called them 4 times they said mail us. Thats the only way. It will take about 48 hours for a reply? Guess what ? Been waiting for a week ffs ! Its really annoying ... Imma call them by tomorrow if they wont fucking help me i will drive crazy and start yellling at them ... :(

You did follow what I said right? Step by step? It should have worked if you did, that happened to me before and that's how I fixed it

You did follow what I said right? Step by step? It should have worked if you did, that happened to me before and that's how I fixed it

Believe me i did :( I know that when i lived in my apartment i had no problems but when i moved into the house it stopped working ... Could it be like power issues?? And did you get like small squares on your screen before it freezed ??? Cause on mine it shows up like small frames then it freezes, then my screen goes black and goes on again. It have even happened that some squares that keeps on staying on the screen so i gotta update my screen. No idea what to do. :/

Damn .... :( This problem is annoying me ... Cant even go to the internet ??? It keeps on crashing -.- :(

Yes for all the stuff .... CPU Motherboard GPU etc.

Nah :( I used to live in an apartment but now i have moved in to a house.... I have thrown all of the old gpu's :(

Could this be a CPU problem? Cause i know that i don't have thermal paste/compound between the processor and the fan.

Get thermal paste on your CPU immediately. Like...ASAP.

LOL this guy!  :D  :D  :D

LOL this guy!  :D  :D  :D

Was my response funny?