Graficcards driver stopped responding and has recovered.

Spreedblood

Was my response funny?

well just the fact that he didnt have any thermal paste on it made me lol....

well just the fact that he didnt have any thermal paste on it made me lol....

Yeah. Not good.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

Damn .... :( This problem is annoying me ... Cant even go to the internet ??? It keeps on crashing -.- :(

it sounds like your gpu is dying, the only time i had a simlar issue was when i tried to overclock a 6450 to 1.2 ghz... the blocky screens that get all distrorted and then just blackness... you could try turing the core clock down a bit using catalyst to hopefully keep it alive a bit longer but i wouldn't be very hopefull, i dont know where exactly you live but you can usually get a very cheap gf card for about 30-40 dollars, you wont be able to game on that but it will alow you to use your pc without crashing...

Damn .... :( This problem is annoying me ... Cant even go to the internet ??? It keeps on crashing -.- :(

Hmmm, Omega is compatible with 7000 series GPUs, so incompatibility shouldn't be a problem. Your card could be overheating

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X GPU: ASUS Strix Radeon R7 5700 XT OC Edition Motherboard: ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Z DDR4-3200 CL14 SSD: 2x Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PSU: Corsair AX860 Cooling: NZXT Kraken X72 Case: Corsair Crystal Series 570X Mirror Black Display: BenQ XL2420Z  Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Cherry MX Blue Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Audio: Logitech G633 Artemis Spectrum

Hmmm, Omega is compatible with 7000 series GPUs, so incompatibility shouldn't be a problem. Your card could be overheating

I'll see what i can do :P

it sounds like your gpu is dying, the only time i had a simlar issue was when i tried to overclock a 6450 to 1.2 ghz... the blocky screens that get all distrorted and then just blackness... you could try turing the core clock down a bit using catalyst to hopefully keep it alive a bit longer but i wouldn't be very hopefull, i dont know where exactly you live but you can usually get a very cheap gf card for about 30-40 dollars, you wont be able to game on that but it will alow you to use your pc without crashing...

Damn :( The reason i got a computer is cause of gaming ... :P (Geek, Or nahhhh) :P

I'll see what i can do :P

Damn :( The reason i got a computer is cause of gaming ... :P (Geek, Or nahhhh) :P

to check if its overheating (temp readings might be inaccurate) just open the case and touch the plastic shell of the gf card, does it feel hot? if so it might be overheating and you could solve this by turning the core and mem clocks on the card down using amd overdrive or msi afterburner or whatever, also, if the air inside the case feels hot, trning up your casefans might cool everything down a bit

to check if its overheating (temp readings might be inaccurate) just open the case and touch the plastic shell of the gf card, does it feel hot? if so it might be overheating and you could solve this by turning the core and mem clocks on the card down using amd overdrive or msi afterburner or whatever, also, if the air inside the case feels hot, trning up your casefans might cool everything down a bit

Well i just found out that i only had 1 fan running on the case -.- Ik im crazy but like you know you have a fan behind of the case and on infront at the satas. The one at the satas were'nt running so i removed it and left it on the side of the case (Over the gpu). I have already seen some temp difference :P My gpu is running at 35 - 39C without any games on. It would normaly be around 45C ,,, Imma probably go tomorrow and buy another 2 fans since i got the place for them over the case. And its my birthday in about a month. I'll probably get some money. Shall i go and grab another 7970 and do crossfireX or shall i grab an Nvidia gtx 760/780. If i could solve this problem there would be no need to grab a second graphics card so i really hope i could do something :P And i got one more question. Since i got APU drivers does my CPU support it ? Cause i dont really think so since APU came about 2 years ago or i am just totally wrong xD Thanks in advance :D

But for processor fan, can i use the one i get for buying amd fx-8150 or shall i go get a new one? As i know the one i got shall be really good :P If you look at linus tech tips unboxing the fx-8150 you will see which fan i mean :P

If you throw out anything again like you said you did with your old gpus, DONT. Instead send them to me and I'll pay for shipping, lol.

If you throw out anything again like you said you did with your old gpus, DONT. Instead send them to me and I'll pay for shipping, lol.

Haha k i promise you i will IF I REMEMBER haha :D But since i only have this one i got into my pc. I dont think i will have many to send haha :P I had about 6 gpu's .... All in the junk xD

Yeah. Not good.

Well i just found out that i only had 1 fan running on the case -.- Ik im crazy but like you know you have a fan behind of the case and on infront at the satas. The one at the satas were'nt running so i removed it and left it on the side of the case (Over the gpu). I have already seen some temp difference  :P My gpu is running at 35 - 39C without any games on. It would normaly be around 45C ,,, Imma probably go tomorrow and buy another 2 fans since i got the place for them over the case. And its my birthday in about a month. I'll probably get some money. Shall i go and grab another 7970 and do crossfireX or shall i grab an Nvidia gtx 760/780. If i could solve this problem there would be no need to grab a second graphics card so i really hope i could do something  :P And i got one more question. Since i got APU drivers does my CPU support it ? Cause i dont really think so since APU came about 2 years ago or i am just totally wrong xD Thanks in advance  :D

Haha k i promise you i will IF I REMEMBER haha :D But since i only have this one i got into my pc. I dont think i will have many to send haha :P I had about 6 gpu's .... All in the junk xD

lol! I'll seriously take em off your hands if you ever want to toss them out. Anyone else gotta get in line hahaha. ;) Sorry to get off topic here.

Well i just found out that i only had 1 fan running on the case -.- Ik im crazy but like you know you have a fan behind of the case and on infront at the satas. The one at the satas were'nt running so i removed it and left it on the side of the case (Over the gpu). I have already seen some temp difference  :P My gpu is running at 35 - 39C without any games on. It would normaly be around 45C ,,, Imma probably go tomorrow and buy another 2 fans since i got the place for them over the case. And its my birthday in about a month. I'll probably get some money. Shall i go and grab another 7970 and do crossfireX or shall i grab an Nvidia gtx 760/780. If i could solve this problem there would be no need to grab a second graphics card so i really hope i could do something  :P And i got one more question. Since i got APU drivers does my CPU support it ? Cause i dont really think so since APU came about 2 years ago or i am just totally wrong xD Thanks in advance  :D

I'm not sure what you mean by APU drivers. Your CPU isn't an APU.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

lol! I'll seriously take em off your hands if you ever want to toss them out. Anyone else gotta get in line hahaha. ;) Sorry to get off topic here.

Haha k :P

I'm not sure what you mean by APU drivers. Your CPU isn't an APU.

well thats what i mean ... I downloaded the latest APU drivers -.- And thats what Mob something something said me to download ... But uninstalled them completely so i downloaded only gpu drivers. Well guess what no luck haha :P I'll see what i can do :P But if imma buy a gpu shall i buy nvidia or amd ? :P

well thats what i mean ... I downloaded the latest APU drivers -.- And thats what Mob something something said me to download ... But uninstalled them completely so i downloaded only gpu drivers. Well guess what no luck haha :P I'll see what i can do :P But if imma buy a gpu shall i buy nvidia or amd ? :P

He never said to download APU drivers. He said to download the Omega drivers and that they are compatible with the 7000 series cards. I've been using NVIDIA cards since the 500 series. No significant issues thus far.

Wait for what AMD has to offer in the early 2016 and then decide for yourself

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X GPU: ASUS Strix Radeon R7 5700 XT OC Edition Motherboard: ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Z DDR4-3200 CL14 SSD: 2x Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PSU: Corsair AX860 Cooling: NZXT Kraken X72 Case: Corsair Crystal Series 570X Mirror Black Display: BenQ XL2420Z  Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Cherry MX Blue Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Audio: Logitech G633 Artemis Spectrum

Wait for what AMD has to offer in the early 2016 and then decide for yourself

2015?

2015?

Err 2015, I forgot 2015 even existed

He never said to download APU drivers. He said to download the Omega drivers and that they are compatible with the 7000 series cards. I've been using NVIDIA cards since the 500 series. No significant issues thus far.

Ahh k :P Miss understod probably :P Well i'll see what i can do xD Which gpu do you have atm ? :)

Err 2015, I forgot 2015 even existed

Haha :P Well birthday in the 29th January so i'll see what i can do. But i have typed to ASUS in the 23 but they havnt replied, so i called them today and they said that they havnt had ASUS opened since the 23 and that they would reply today or tomorrow. No luck today so lets wait and see. I hope they could help me haha :D

Ahh k :P Miss understod probably :P Well i'll see what i can do xD Which gpu do you have atm ? :)

Haha :P Well birthday in the 29th January so i'll see what i can do. But i have typed to ASUS in the 23 but they havnt replied, so i called them today and they said that they havnt had ASUS opened since the 23 and that they would reply today or tomorrow. No luck today so lets wait and see. I hope they could help me haha :D

I have the GTX 970.

I have the GTX 970.

And your totally satisfied? And do you run games at nearly maximum resolution ??? :D

And your totally satisfied? And do you run games at nearly maximum resolution ??? :D

I run games at 1080p at full details. Of course, games run differently and have different levels of optimization. The latest Borderlands runs horribly at times, for example. Overall, it's a decent GPU. However, many 970s suffer from coil whine.

I run games at 1080p at full details. Of course, games run differently and have different levels of optimization. The latest Borderlands runs horribly at times, for example. Overall, it's a decent GPU. However, many 970s suffer from coil whine.

But im like a huge fan of LinusTechTips haha :P I've seen all his videos but like i've seen a video that he uploaded a video in the 28th there he speaks about internal vs rear Exhausted gpu's and he says that the windforce makes alot of noise... Is it true ?? :D

But im like a huge fan of LinusTechTips haha :P I've seen all his videos but like i've seen a video that he uploaded a video in the 28th there he speaks about internal vs rear Exhausted gpu's and he says that the windforce makes alot of noise... Is it true ?? :D

I'm used to noise. I run the fans at a constant 60%.

it does in his "worst case scenario" but if you're getting some new fans in you sytem yours will be a lot cooler and thus quieter... i'd advice you to buy a new card as your current one might be slightly broken so crossfire wont be the best idea, also, im not sure your psu will support crossfire 7970's... if you need to know exactly what gpu to get, state the rest of your system's specs, your budget, and goal (gaming?) in the planned build thread.. suggestion from me; 100-200 dollar = r9 270x 200-300 = r9 290 300-400 = 970

it does in his "worst case scenario" but if you're getting some new fans in you sytem yours will be a lot cooler and thus quieter... i'd advice you to buy a new card as your current one might be slightly broken so crossfire wont be the best idea, also, im not sure your psu will support crossfire 7970's... if you need to know exactly what gpu to get, state the rest of your system's specs, your budget, and goal (gaming?) in the planned build thread.. suggestion from me; 100-200 dollar = r9 270x 200-300 = r9 290 300-400 = 970

So you mean imma keep on with AMD ??? :P I thought i wanted to change to a nVidia haha :P But i'll see. And since i bought the pieces quite a while ago i cant remember the name of the Case .... xD Is there a way i can find this out ?

I'm used to noise. I run the fans at a constant 60%.

Haha nice :P:D