(URGENT!) Pc Boots But no Signal to monitor

Shafaatooo

Hey I need help! Here are my specs;

Amd FX-6300 CPU

Sapphire radeon r9 285 GPU

Cooler master G650M PSU

MSI 970 gaming motherboard

Kingston Hyperx 8 GB DDR3 1600 mhz

I just built my first computer today and it would boot but it wouldnt give any signal to my monitor, but then after a bit of fiddling around with it I tried turning it worked :D I turned it off again, and then turned it on and it worked again. I actually managed to boot up the thing three times, and it worked again. So i went outside to do something, I left the computer just like it was, and then i came back approximatley 2 hours later. And guess what? It didnt give any signal to my monitior again :( . I am so frustrated right now, I dont know what to do, Im sure that my computer works, and all the parts work, I know that because it managed to boot up, and all the fans are running. So what is the problem? I've tried resetting the CMOS, no luck. I reseeted the RAM and the GPU, Still no luck.

Plllzzz help and ill love you forever xD

But seriously though i need help faaast :D

You better check dem powercable for the powersupply in the back, try to push the cable in a little further.

Check all powersupply cable connections on the mainboard, controll each one by light pulling them.

If this all didn´t work, I have no idea what else could cause your problem.

Good luck

Look all the LED lights are on, All the connections are plugged in, still not working.....

post-136676-0-59613500-1419516337_thumb.

post-136676-0-33176500-1419516339_thumb.

post-136676-0-55303900-1419516340_thumb.

post-136676-0-04519800-1419516342_thumb.

post-136676-0-24068900-1419516343_thumb.

post-136676-0-93375300-1419516344_thumb.

post-136676-0-11723600-1419516346_thumb.

post-136676-0-86659800-1419516347_thumb.

post-136676-0-72825500-1419516348_thumb.

post-136676-0-32568500-1419516350_thumb.

Make sure the 4/8pin cpu power connector is plugged in like player9050 said.

And remove the stress from the 24pin cable for the mainboard (push the cable against the mainboard while you push the start button) Those pins look about to "fly out". 

6yqTDuU.jpg

as usual take everything apart and place the mobo on the box

plug everything in and test if you get a video signal and go into BIOS

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

Hi,

I had this problem before, I will explain what happened to me and what I did about it which will hopefully help you in some way.

When I first built my computer, I was using a 770 and a m5a97 r2 and upon the first boot it worked fine, so I decided to power off and go and do something else. When I came back, it had stopped working. At this time, I had a spare (£20) graphics card which I tested and it worked so I decided to get a replacement graphics card from amazon. This seemed to fix the problem for a day until I turned it on and the same thing happened. At this point, I was beginning to doubt it was the graphics card, so I put it in another computer and it didnt work in that one either. At this point I was quite confused and decided that maybe my motherboard was damaging the card, so I sent away for money back on both my card and motherboard and bought slightly different varieties of both (different brand of 770 and m5a97 evo r2). I built this and it is working perfectly now (and has been for the last year)

Hope this helps in some way,

Marcus

I tried resetting the CMOS again, it didnt Work, and yes vlkn ive plugged in 8 pin connector and the 24 pin connector properly, still not working :(

I might be returning my MoBo and GFX, bit I want to be sure that something is wrong with both before I do that

I might be returning my MoBo and GFX, bit I want to be sure that something is wrong with both before I do that

Yeah, that makes sense, I'm from the UK and ordered from Amazon so it was not hard to send them back and didn't get any questions asked but i'm not sure where you ordered yours from or what the company is like in your country as I know some companies can be a bit picky with what they accept back

One of the dvi ports on that card is only a single link and doesnt carry the analog signal needed for vga. try plugging it into the other dvi port.

Current Build:

AMD FX-6300 - ASUS M5A78L-M LX+ - Radeon HD 7770 - WD 500GB HDD - 2 x 4GB Kingston HyperX Blu

god DO NOT USE VGA!

and try plugging your monitor into your mobo, if that doesn't work, then your monitor is the issue. if it does work, your GPU is the issue. also, do you have video card drivers?