V-Syn on or off

Unknown_Gamer380

I was playing ACU and I have noticed when I apply V-Sync there is some quality changes, texture poppins and etc. is this normal? On the contrary, V-Sync off has details are much better, no poppins and etc but there is screen tearing like every 5 secs so yeah?? What should I do? V-Sync on or off

Btw settings every max but AA on MSAA x2

I hate tearing so vsync is always on for me. i would take the graphical glitches but it really depends on what bothers you the most.

What you're experiencing isn't normal for V-Sync. Enabling or disabling the feature should only affect the way your monitor and gpu refresh with new frames. I say that in your situation there are trade-offs either way unless you find a fix. Pick the lesser of two evils.

What you're experiencing isn't normal for V-Sync. Enabling or disabling the feature should only affect the way your monitor and gpu refresh with new frames. I say that in your situation there are trade-offs either way unless you find a fix. Pick the lesser of two evils.

Yeaaahh...about my monitor... Its not that good

Yeaaahh...about my monitor... Its not that good

It's probably not that; The fact that the game is rendering differently is scary. ACU, lets say, isn't that optimized on PC.