Minecraft discount?

Keystone Nyan Cat

Will Notch offer any summer discount soon for Minecraft on the PC? Its sort of expensive being 30$ :(

PC in Profile

To be fair it's a one time payment. 

And Notch has said he's fine with people pirating it so just do that if you feel that a one time payment of $30 is too much.

They're sharing a drink they call loneliness, but it's better than drinkin' alone...

BitFenix Prodigy Black / Intel Core i7 3770K / Gigabyte GA-Z77N-WIFI mITX / ASUS GeForce GTX 660Ti DCUII 2GB / Corsair Vengance LP 8GB (2x4096MB) CL9 1600Mhz / Corsair SF600 - 600W  / Corsair H70 Push Pull

I honestly don't think so as it's still selling a lot of copies at its current price. It has also never gone on sale so probably not.

Good Morning...

im just going to leave this here

pirateminecraft.png

MarkusNotch-306x259.jpg

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

I just wished they offered educational discounts to indivisual students.  I tried but got turned down :(

PC in Profile

To be fair it's a one time payment. 

And Notch has said he's fine with people pirating it so just do that if you feel that a one time payment of $30 is too much.

agree

Will Notch offer any summer discount soon for Minecraft on the PC? Its sort of expensive being 30$ :(

i can provide a not so legit copy of MC, works fine with updates you just can't play on uncracked servers. anyways it isn't very expensive and it comes with lifetime updates. what MC had 2 years ago to what it has now with all the updates notch could have easily made it MC2 and made people buy it again. 

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

im just going to leave this here

pirateminecraft.png

MarkusNotch-306x259.jpg

best dev eva

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

best dev eva

technically if he allows it

its not really piracy

so Keystone go for it

dont forget to feel bad :)

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

Should have bought it during Alpha. Was much cheaper then :)

It's extremely cheap compared to other games that offer as much content. There are no additional DLC or pay to win schemes. It also offers limitless content. Worth every penny I say.

Why not take some time and save up the $30. Instead of buying a new console game or pc game get minecraft.

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
Users cannot, and will not securely manage key material. Most users can't and the ones that can, wont.

Ask me about Bitcoin, Litecoin, Crypto-Currencies, and/or Mining them.