Another example of EA

fsx1997

Another example of "EA"

post-3731-0-69746500-1371641381.png

CPU: Intel i7-3930k @4.2GHz,  Motherboard: Asus X79 Sabertooth, CPU Cooler: Corsair H100, Case: Corsair 600t, RAM: 8x4GB Corsair Vengance Black 1600mhz CL9, GPU: Gigabyte 6870OC ,PSU: Corsair AX1200 ,Boot Drive: Sandisk Extream 240GB ,Game Drive: OCZ Agility 3 120GB ,Storage Drive - 1: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB ,Storage Drive - 2: Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB ,Ram Cooler: 2x Kingston HyperX Memory Cooler (Blue)

Don't understand the problem, game breaking bugs like this have happened numerous times in Free to Play games. Too much hate on EA.

Good Morning...

Same stuff happened in WoW... don't see any issues with this statement.........

AMD Radeon 7870 Gigabyte OC / Intel i5 3570k / ASrock Z77 Pro4 /Samsung 840 EVO 250GB / WD Blue 500GB 7200rpm / Kingston HyperX T1 2x4GB 1600mhz / SeaSonic 520w M12 / Thermaltake v4 Black

With my status of being a moderator on the BFH forum and knowing the person who wrote that personally. Well you may say i'm being biased but it is perfectly fine. The ToS are there for a reason and everyone accepts it to play the game.

Retried Battlefield Moderator EA Star Wars Battlefront Senior Moderator  Battlefield Moderator and EA Champion

Don't understand the problem, game breaking bugs like this have happened numerous times in Free to Play games. Too much hate on EA.

the issue is that they are gonna ban you because of THEIR BUG that THEY created. Although I think no one should be taking advantage of the bug to begin with.

PC Specs

Asus Rampage IV Extreme | Intel i7 3930K @ 4.7GHz | Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz 32GB (8x4GB) | MSI GTX 980 +200MHz +200MHz | Corsair HX1050i PSU

Corsair Force 120GB SSD | Western Digital 2TB Green HDD | Corsair Carbide 500R Midtower | Random DVD Burner | Corsair H100 for CPU

*Fires all programmers*

Best case scenario.

Because no one will work for EA (at least they shouldn't).

So EA will collapse financially due to a lack of development power.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Best case scenario.

Because no one will work for EA (at least they shouldn't).

So EA will collapse financially due to a lack of development power.

Didn't you know? "Extra-terrestrial Aliens"

They can just organically grow programmers in a giant room full of embryonic eggs at will that will do their every bidding. EA will never die.

Why has it become ''a thing'' on the internet to hate EA? Is it the same kind of hate as Apple hate? Or Nickelback hate?

Please don't make a fool out of yourself, because there's nothing wrong with the image in the OP. It's just the rules.

On top of that, it's a free to play game and this shit happens all the time

thats like a gas station screwing up and it not charging customers, then you ban the customers who got free gas ._.

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

thats like a gas station screwing up and it not charging customers, then you ban the customers who got free gas ._.

More like, the customer realises its not charging them and they take all the 'gas' they can.

3700x, Asus B450i, 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB, Gigabyte GTX 970 ITXDan A4-SFX, SX600-G, 120mm AIO.

the issue is that they are gonna ban you because of THEIR BUG that THEY created. Although I think no one should be taking advantage of the bug to begin with.

Agreed. I don't think people are particularly bothered about the bug, happens man. It's the fact that they threaten to ban people for it. Just makes em look even worse.

“Snorting instant coffee is the best,” said Kayla Johns, 19, of Portland.

Agreed. I don't think people are particularly bothered about the bug, happens man. It's the fact that they threaten to ban people for it. Just makes em look even worse.

But they have to ban, If they didn't then people will keep exploiting the bug.

Good Morning...

Bug abuse should be allowed. It's certainly made Counter Strike GO more interesting. 

Blizzard has been doing this past 8 years or so....

AMD Radeon 7870 Gigabyte OC / Intel i5 3570k / ASrock Z77 Pro4 /Samsung 840 EVO 250GB / WD Blue 500GB 7200rpm / Kingston HyperX T1 2x4GB 1600mhz / SeaSonic 520w M12 / Thermaltake v4 Black

But they have to ban, If they didn't then people will keep exploiting the bug.

Or... ya know.... EA could FIX the bug.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

They will only ban people who abused the bug (in some cases people redeemed hundreds of cars)...those people should be banned. People that just redeemed one of each (3 cars) will not be bothered.

Bug exploiting bans happen all the time, I see no big deal with this. 

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

Come on guys, It's not like banning for abusing bugs is a NEW thing, happened to me back in the old days on RS.

ITT: Hate for standard practice just because of EA

Rig 1 CPU: 3570K Motherboard: V Gene GPU: Power Color r9 280x at 1.35GHZ  RAM: 16 GB 1600mhz PSU: Cougar CMX 700W Storage: 1x Plexor M5S 256GB 1x 1TB HDD 1x 3TB GREEN HDD Case: Coolermaster HAFXB Cooling: Intel Watercooler
"My day so far, I've fixed 4 computers and caught a dog. Australian Tech Industry is weird."

"It's bent so far to the right, It's a hook."

No, people that didn't abuse the bug are very upset. This creates an uneven playing field, where the perpetrators have now a huge advantage in gameplay. All abusers must be banned, or, in the very least, their garages returned to a "day zero" status, and their IGC to $0. Edited by Nordwolfe

They're just giving you a reminder that you agreed to not abuse something like this, not everything they do is bad...

i5 4670k - MSI GTX 770 gaming - Fractal design define R4 (windowed) - MSI Z87-G45 gaming - be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2 - Corsair vengeance 8 gb (lp) - WB black 1tb - 256GB SSD - Corsair TX 750M - Ducky Shine 3

Or... ya know.... EA could FIX the bug.

Not as easy as it seems. People sold the cars to unlock achievements, and to max out their IGC.

Are they to stupid to just do rollback instead, banning people who have abused it seems going bit to far.............

That would be the ideal solution. Restore the system...If they still have the Data available. 

No, they're only banning players that exploit this bug. If you play fair then nothing will happen to you. Like people have said already, this is nothing new, and I'm grateful that EA are going out of their way to make sure that everyone's on an even playing field.