can this pc stream skyrim?

GeeZillion

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/JLdrP6 i want to know if it will abable to live stream skyrim using OBS or xsplit probably xsplit 

id be surprised if it can run skyrim

the parts themselves can run skyrim (on low) but for dont think about streaming until you get to 8320 level

also nice balance

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

This.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

a saw a youtube video of a person wiht a simular build just he had  a 750k and he managed to run assassins creed unity on ultra at 20-30 FPS

a saw a youtube video of a person wiht a simular build just he had  a 750k and he managed to run assassins creed unity on ultra at 20-30 FPS

ultra? no way. maybe low.

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

nope he goes into the setting and changes it to ultra ill find it and show you 

go to 3:02 and watch from there 

oh and i am getting 8GB of RAM i just have to buy that with christmas money 

go to 3:02 and watch from there 

I don't know what's up with that, but my 970 sli and i7@ 4.5ghz gets smacked by unity. My proc gets pinned at 100% around crowds, might as well be running prime95.

Well, if you consider 20-30FPS to be acceptable frame rates, then yeah, that system will "run skyrim".

It will be a stuttery mess at times, you will probably need to dial down the settings, and streaming will make it even worse.

D3SL91 | Ethan | Gaming+Work System | NAS System | Photo: Nikon D750 + D5200

It's probably doable depending on your streaming settings.

This.

Well, if you consider 20-30FPS to be acceptable frame rates, then yeah, that system will "run skyrim".

It will be a stuttery mess at times, you will probably need to dial down the settings, and streaming will make it even worse.

Try not to underestimate the x4 760K.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1KmmJRYdYI  

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

It's probably doable depending on your streaming settings.

Try not to underestimate the x4 760K.

It's not so much the CPU as it is GPU.

If he's planning on using mods (like most players do) it could cause a lot of stress on GPU.

I've never really seen anything on the r7 265.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

It's not so much the CPU as it is GPU.

If he's planning on using mods (like most players do) it could cause a lot of stress on GPU.

I've never really seen anything on the r7 265.

Look at the video--there are plenty more like it on Youtube as well. The 265 is a rebranded 7850.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

i consider any frame rate that is playable on as long as you can actually play it. my pc im on now runs minecraft at around 16-20 FPS and im fine with that im not picky like most people on here 

well what games can the R7 260 run anyone have a link to a site that bencmarked it?

i consider any frame rate that is playable on as long as you can actually play it. my pc im on now runs minecraft at around 16-20 FPS and im fine with that im not picky like most people on here 

Totally.

But when you are planning on streaming, you take into account your viewers as well. Most streams will be at least 30Fps. Less than that, and your stream becomes more and more jittery and unenjoyable for your viewers.

That being said, as Wooden posted above, looks like some folks have done decently with that CPU + GPU. I'm seeing reviews for that GPU that say skyrim will run on ultra at 60+ FPS. I'm a little concerned on that CPU, as I am having a hard time finding gaming benchmarks for it. Or maybe I'm just too tired. 

Here is an r7 265 review: http://www.bit-tech.net/hardware/graphics/2014/05/08/amd-radeon-r7-265-review/6

D3SL91 | Ethan | Gaming+Work System | NAS System | Photo: Nikon D750 + D5200

Totally.

But when you are planning on streaming, you take into account your viewers as well. Most streams will be at least 30Fps. Less than that, and your stream becomes more and more jittery and unenjoyable for your viewers.

That being said, as Wooden posted above, looks like some folks have done decently with that CPU + GPU. I'm seeing reviews for that GPU that say skyrim will run on ultra at 60+ FPS. I'm a little concerned on that CPU, as I am having a hard time finding gaming benchmarks for it. Or maybe I'm just too tired. 

Here is an r7 265 review: http://www.bit-tech.net/hardware/graphics/2014/05/08/amd-radeon-r7-265-review/6

yeah i was going to get the i think it was 780k but them it went up in price but i will be selling my ps3 soon so i can use that money to upgrade my GPU 

Look at the video--there are plenty more like it on Youtube as well. The 265 is a rebranded 7850.

ok. Didn't know that. Thanks for the info :)

The parts you picked seems like a good balance. I think it should be able to run skyrim, but I am not sure about streaming it while playing. And it depends if you are planning to mod your skyrim.

Ryzen 9 5900x | x570 TUF Gaming Pro Wifi | 32gb GSkill 4x8gb @3000mhz CL15 | ASUS Strix RX480 8gb | XFX 750W psu | Cosair H100i GTX | Fractal Design R5

Drop ENTR Halo True | Logitech G900 Choas Spectrum | Blue-Yeti | AKG k553 Pro

yeah i was going to get the i think it was 780k but them it went up in price but i will be selling my ps3 soon so i can use that money to upgrade my GPU 

YEEEE JOIN THE PCMASTERRACE

CPU: AMD FX 8350 | GPU: AMD R9 270 Windforce | MOBO: ASRock 990FX Extreme 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 8GB | Case: X Predator X1 |CPU COOLER: Hyper T4

NAZIS WILL RISE.

The parts you picked seems like a good balance. I think it should be able to run skyrim, but I am not sure about streaming it while playing. And it depends if you are planning to mod your skyrim.

the only mod i do if i do any would be the texture mod you get for free on steam 

this

it will run skyrim and play smoothly. even a gt630 can run skyrim.

| i5 3570 | Palit GTX 680 jetsream | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h | Corsair Vengeance 2x4 1600mhz | WD Caviar Black  1TB | Corsair TX 650m | Coolemaster Hyper212 X | NZXT Pantom 410 | Asus VS239 | Logitech G400s |

Click here to learn how to troll