case fan

I have a Gateway DX4870-UB20P  inside was just a stock fan I an trying to liquid cool with a radiator to the CPU, tried to measure the case on back there are 2 sets of holes side to side was 2.75 - 3 inches then it looks 4-4.5 inches diagonally tried a conversion chart inches to millimeters stated 101.6 to 114.3 mm not to sure but I don't recall a 101mm or a 114mm setup fan or cooler It's a mini ATX board would say micro but think that is a board with 1 16x slot mine has 1 16 and 2 or 3 1x slots.

I have a Gateway DX4870-UB20P  inside was just a stock fan I an trying to liquid cool with a radiator to the CPU, tried to measure the case on back there are 2 sets of holes side to side was 2.75 - 3 inches then it looks 4-4.5 inches diagonally tried a conversion chart inches to millimeters stated 101.6 to 114.3 mm not to sure but I don't recall a 101mm or a 114mm setup fan or cooler It's a mini ATX board would say micro but think that is a board with 1 16x slot mine has 1 16 and 2 or 3 1x slots.

i think you are going to need to do some custome drilling my friend. get a drill bit the size of case screws and drill at the appropriate lengths. to do it effectivly get a cheap 120-140mm case fan from somewhere and use that as a guide. 

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

You can mod your way out to include an AiO in there, but as the case is today you won't fit it by any means. Strip the case apart completely, make the mounting holes or add a radiator mounting bracket (in the front of the case), cut a hole in the front panel and add a grill. Place the hard drives in the 5.25" area.

I was just thinking of a cpu cooler like an Enermax LIQTECH 120X CPU Cooling fan

• 5 months later...

Well I cheapened out with a Cooler Master 120V for $50 and had to drill 4 holes where the back fan goes in order to get it in there

i think you are going to need to do some custom drilling my friend. get a drill bit the size of case screws and drill at the appropriate lengths. to do it effectivly get a cheap 120-140mm case fan from somewhere and use that as a guide. 

This worked, thank you so much, but I used the radiator because of the fit about just under an added inch but same principal used.

Well I cheapened out with a Cooler Master 120V for $50 and had to drill 4 holes where the back fan goes in order to get it in there

This worked, thank you so much, but I used the radiator because of the fit about just under an added inch but same principal used.

your welcome, i forgot i even made this post :P

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since.