AMD Needs to hurry

You must be really horrible at knowing how to configure games. Set it to high preset and then to custom and then turn AA + SSAO off as you're just killing your performance for no reason at all. Battlefield 3 is sharp and smooth without them anyways. Try it again with what I mentioned and update me on your results.

You must be really horrible at knowing how to configure games. Set it to high preset and then to custom and then turn AA + SSAO off as you're just killing your performance for no reason at all. Battlefield 3 is sharp and smooth without them anyways. Try it again with what I mentioned and update me on your results.

Exactly, so 5870 does not manage high preset, kthnx.

i7 5930k . 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 2666 DDR4 . Gigabyte GA-X99-Gaming G1-WIFI . Zotac GeForce GTX 980 AMP! 4GB SLi . Crucial M550 1TB SSD . LG BD . Fractal Design Define R2 Black Pearl . SuperFlower Leadex Gold 750w . BenQ GW2765HT 2560x1440 . CM Storm QF TK MX Blue . SteelSeries Rival 
i5 2500k/ EVGA Z68SLi/ FX 8320/ Phenom II B55 x4/ MSI 790FX-GD70/ G.skill Ripjaws X 1600 8GB kit/ Geil Black Dragon 1600 4GB kit/ Sapphire Ref R9 290/ XFX DD GHOST 7770 

Exactly, so 5870 does not manage high preset, kthnx.

My HD 5870 handles High preset just fine. Tho you should really learn how to properly customize a game for optimal performance. You sacrifice no visual quality by turning them off.

Ive enjoyed reading all the stuff lol :D

Looking forward for zen a year after new year :D Skylake is really a refresher also, but zen will drop prices of cpus since now there is nothing stopping intel charging premium.

Carrizo is fine as APU and IPC improvements are great also. But FX-6300 should still beat it so... price is the only pro, if you are really looking to save the 20$ more...

My HD 5870 handles High preset just fine. Tho you should really learn how to properly customize a game for optimal performance. You sacrifice no visual quality by turning them off.

I would agree on that. Post processing is killing performance and doesnt bring much to the table in some cases even looks worse or unrealistic. And latency.