Printer with cheap ink

zinton

Im looking to  get a new printer after my old one broke. Im interested in a printer that has cheap ink or is able to use off brand ink with ease (no chip resetters). If y'all know a good brand or printer that'd be greatly appreciated. I can search from there but if you also know something less than 150 USD with airprint and from amazon I would hand paint (in ms paint w/touchscreen) a picture of a walrus for you.

You should look for laser printers, which consume less ink than normal ones

Does cheap ink even exist?

Never seen it.

Im looking to  get a new printer after my old one broke. Im interested in a printer that has cheap ink or is able to use off brand ink with ease (no chip resetters). If y'all know a good brand or printer that'd be greatly appreciated. I can search from there but if you also know something less than 150 USD with airprint and from amazon I would hand paint (in ms paint w/touchscreen) a picture of a walrus for you.

The way the printer companies make money is off of their ink so I doubt you will find one with cheap ink.

Does cheap ink even exist?

yeah like a full color pack plus black for like 9 bucks, they are off brand and some of the newer brands have a chip on the cartrige that act as a sortof DRM

The way the printer companies make money is off of their ink so I doubt you will find one with cheap ink.

Im willing to pay more upfront if it means I dont have to spend 60 dollars a cartridge down the line. Im not looking to get 30 dollar hp printer here.

yeah like a full color pack plus black for like 9 bucks, they are off brand and some of the newer brands have a chip on the cartrige that act as a sortof DRM

lol, have fun finding ink that cheap (or if somehow you did, a decent printer for it). The cheapest thing long term is a laser printer. 

Fucking ink is nearly as cheap as buying a new printer... fucking hell

( If you replace not only 1 fucker)

Why am I using fuck so often whaat

Not a single printer. All ink is very expensive

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

Get a laser printer, the ink won't dry out since it's in powder form.

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list