BREAKING NEWS: NORTH KOREA HACKED MY INTERNET!

faftek

My dad works mainly from home, so I have a separate network for him, and I'm currently moving from a room down to my recently(kinda) finished basement for an office space that I work and goof off from. I moved most of the equipment last night but forgot to switch over a network cable and SSID so the Wi-Fi was overlapping badly and his AP was disconnect from the internet, thus internet only worked in the basement. He woke me up this morning freaking out and yelling at me saying "NORTH KOREA MUST HAVE HACKED THE INTERNET IT'S NOT WORKING".

That's how my day has been, I really hope you all don't have a family THIS bad...

experiences with non techies??

whut

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

O...kay? This sounds more like a bad r/talesfromtechsupport or experience with non techies post.

experiences with non techies??

whut

Yeah well I mean at least he knows how to turn on a computer... He's got that going for him

I believe this is Spam

*Possibly Reported*

Because he had a hard drive.