The Fast and The Furious

vt3c

Anyone else fall in love with the first and second film?

0684486460b63a6e6e555ce4157.png

Eric S. Raymond used an E6600 from 2005 until 12/30/14 or open source software creation. Raw data computations in excess of 18GB each. Core 2 Duos still have tons of life left, my friend.

I loved the first but the second wasn't that great. And i can't wait for the new one.

The only one I care about it Tokyo Drift.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Some dude in my city owns a replica he had made of that car. I seldom see it, but it's freaking cool. I keep forgetting to take a picture of it - kinda hard to do while driving.

this is possible one of my favorite series of movies, ever.

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

Some dude in my city owns a replica he had made of that car. I seldom see it, but it's freaking cool. I keep forgetting to take a picture of it - kinda hard to do while driving.

As long as it's got some kind of engine modifications, it's got my approval. If it's using the stock, non-turbo 4G63, he gets my disapproval.

Eric S. Raymond used an E6600 from 2005 until 12/30/14 or open source software creation. Raw data computations in excess of 18GB each. Core 2 Duos still have tons of life left, my friend.

As long as it's got some kind of engine modifications, it's got my approval. If it's using the stock, non-turbo 4G63, he gets my disapproval.

I've no idea what's in it. It does sound like a typical ricer though, lolol

I love the movies. The Toyko Drift one wasn't all that good, and the latest wasn't as fun as most, but overall I enjoy the series a lot. 1+2 are my favorites in the series.

Plus those cars. :wub:

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

I've no idea what's in it. It does sound like a typical ricer though, lolol

Lols. 

I pray it's turboed though. Those 4G63's shit horsepower like crazy if tuned right. 

http://youtu.be/T464VK4c6_8?t=52s

Other than the car scenes, some of the worse or waste of film on the planet! :o

Why couldn't they just film the cars driving around with smoked windows so no need for actors and ad some computerized voices like Night Rider and you'd have a 100 times better movie.

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

Other than the car scenes, some of the worse or waste of film on the planet! :o

Why couldn't they just film the cars driving around with smoked windows so no need for actors and ad some computerized voices like Night Rider and you'd have a 100 times better movie.

This isn't 80's. Time to move on.

I love the movies. The Toyko Drift one wasn't all that good, and the latest wasn't as fun as most, but overall I enjoy the series a lot. 1+2 are my favorites in the series.

Plus those cars. :wub:

Apart from the spawn of ricerfags, it was a great series. 

And by ricerfags, you know who I mean.

honda-ricer3.jpg

Excuse me sir, an F22B with stock internals doesn't become faster by adding bodykits and a fart cannon. 

Apart from the spawn of ricerfags, it was a great series. 

And by ricerfags, you know who I mean.

honda-ricer3.jpg

Excuse me sir, an F22B with stock internals doesn't become faster by adding bodykits and a fart cannon. 

I think most of them did it for looks, rather than trying to make it perform better. :P

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

lol ricers I prefer good ole american muscle the car thats in my profile pic is my old 1999 camaro ss she had 653hp at the wheels and would run 9.80's in the 1/4 mile while still getting over 25mpg on the highway. Sadly I had to sell her because I got way to fearless in her and felt id kill myself if I didnt sell her. Yes it was my daily driver to.

I think most of them did it for looks, rather than trying to make it perform better. :P

Yeah, probably. Not the people in my area, however. Some of the people I knew who did exterior modifications literally believed it made their car faster. 

Needless to say, it was a cringefest.

lol ricers I prefer good ole american muscle the car thats in my profile pic is my old 1999 camaro ss she had 653hp at the wheels and would run 9.80's in the 1/4 mile while still getting over 25mpg on the highway. Sadly I had to sell her because I got way to fearless in her and felt id kill myself if I didnt sell her. Yes it was my daily driver to.

Nice. Gotta respect the american muscle guys. That gen of camaros is my absolute favorite, as they hauled complete ass even at factory. Especially anniversary SS editions. If you need torque, they're the guys. But I credit honda engineers for squeezing 190hp out of 4 cylinders. 

integra-b18c-type-r-jdm-engine.jpg

aw I missed Paul walker driving the R34 Skyline GTR

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

aw I missed Paul walker driving the R34 Skyline GTR

Ah fuck, that's right. 

Ah fuck, that's right. 

I fell in love with the Skyline in NFS: Underground and Underground 2

then Paul Walker using the R34 in 2 fast 2 Furious and Fast 4 and the KPGC10 in Fast 5 and 6 he used the R35

His movie char "son" should pick the Skyline to remember his dad

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

I like the FF series but its going to take all I got to sit thru FF7  :(

CPU: Intel i7-8700k 5GHz @ 1.35v | Cooling: EK Predator 360 | MotherBoard: ASUS z370-E | RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws V 32gb 3200MHz (4 x 8GB) | GPU: ASUS GTX 1080 TI OC

Case: Rosewill Blackhawk Ultra Modded side panel | SSD: Samsung 512gb 960 Pro | HDDS: 3TB Segate 7200rpm / 4TB HGST 7200rpm | PSU: EVGA G3 1000w | Display:ASUS VG248QE 24" / HP 25" 2511x / SAMSUNG 35" TV

Ex HDD: 3TB WD MyBook USB 3.0 | Keyboard: Rosewill MX Blue / Corsair K70 Red | Mouse: Logitech G602 | OS: Windows 10 64-bit Home Premium

I like the FF series but its going to take all I got to sit thru FF7  :(

Also it will be the final movie and say good bye to the series and Paul Walker :(

Nice. Gotta respect the american muscle guys. That gen of camaros is my absolute favorite, as they hauled complete ass even at factory. Especially anniversary SS editions. If you need torque, they're the guys. But I credit honda engineers for squeezing 190hp out of 4 cylinders. 

integra-b18c-type-r-jdm-engine.jpg

Yea the only thing I cant stand about honda's is they have hardly any torque at all and yes 190hp is really impressive but the torque is your acceleration. My next car will be a 97-01 civic though you cant beat 30-40mpg lol I need a gas sipper since my truck i have now is an 88 K5 blazer setting on 44's that is lucky to get 9mpg so I need something for the daily commute. Dude before I pulled my engine to do everything I did a baseline dyno run and my camaro was pushing 337hp to the wheels stock. But the work I did was i put an intake manifold, throttle body and heads from a 2006 Z06 vette on american racing long tube headers, corsa prototype exhaust, full underdrive pully kit, coil packs from a 2003 5.7L chevy pickup with a full MSD digital ignition system, moved my battery to the trunk and a $9,000 suspension system and lowered it 4 inches. Then did full dyno tunning by Titan Motorsport in Orlando Florida. Also I port matched the headers, intake manifold, throttlebody, and heads. Then I did a full head job on the heads with titanium lifters and springs along with 2mm oversized valves.

Also it will be the final movie and say good bye to the series and Paul Walker :(

I forgot that it was the last movie, then again they can't really go on.

CPU: Intel i7-8700k 5GHz @ 1.35v | Cooling: EK Predator 360 | MotherBoard: ASUS z370-E | RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws V 32gb 3200MHz (4 x 8GB) | GPU: ASUS GTX 1080 TI OC

Case: Rosewill Blackhawk Ultra Modded side panel | SSD: Samsung 512gb 960 Pro | HDDS: 3TB Segate 7200rpm / 4TB HGST 7200rpm | PSU: EVGA G3 1000w | Display:ASUS VG248QE 24" / HP 25" 2511x / SAMSUNG 35" TV

Ex HDD: 3TB WD MyBook USB 3.0 | Keyboard: Rosewill MX Blue / Corsair K70 Red | Mouse: Logitech G602 | OS: Windows 10 64-bit Home Premium