Ubuntu Phone!

VagaCaelifera

It doesn't really excite me though.

The crowdfunding one did, it had really high-end specs and stuff... This doesn't, so I won't be buying into Ubuntu phone.

Compatible with Windows 95

http://www.bq.com/gb/products/aquaris-e4-5.html

"QHD resolutionEnjoy your images at a resolution of 540 x 960 pixels (240 ppi)."

are they being sarcastic?

Grammar nazis are people too!
Treat your local grammar nazi nicely and he might teach you a thing or two. (Note that I'm Belgian and not a native English speaker.)
Chivalry isn't dead!

Tried it on my Nexus 7, its horrible, like really horrible. It has the most unintuitive UI and control system ever invented, honestly its like they were being deliberately obtuse when they designed it.

It will come and go in time, meanwhile Android 6 will come and stay, then 7, then 8...

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

Since the Ubuntu Edge project failed, they scaled their specs back. Instead of making a high-end phone that can also be used as a computer, they are now making a low to mid-end device. Not so different to how Mozilla is doing with Firefox OS.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.