Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

I need a new processor for my new editing workstation that I am going to build with the parts I brought from boxing day but I still haven't decided the CPU, motherboard and ram since the price for processors are going up because of our Canadian dollar :(

I'm a freelance developer and I'm getting ready to be a game dev in a few months. I currently work on a lappy which is fine for coding but was planning on building a full blown out rig to smoothly transition between several apps and have a superior multitasking experience between those intense UDK, Unity, Adobe suite, VMs not to mention regular browsing, gaming etc. What better power machine at the core (processor) than Intel Core i7 5820K. 

because the new x99 pc that i will buy but i dont have enough money right now
if i got the i7-5820k then i will be able to complete the build in a week
if i didn't get it i will have to wait 3 or 4 months to complete the build
it's been a long time from last time i play a game on high setting or rendering 3d model in just few hours
my last build was in 2008 so i'm thirsty to get the i7-5820k and Overclock it

so please give it to me :)

I would have an excuse to start a new build. 

Well i'd build me a new pc for gaming and general use. the last time i got a pc was in 2006. My wife wont let me build one myself but if i won the cpu maybe she will feel i had to now that i got a part for free.

I had an AMD procesor, now I want to see the other side. A lot of people says to buy it but here in Croatia is damn expensive :/

I would use this processor in my new computer I am currently building.  I've also always wanted to make videos/stream so this would help

Go with X99 and build my first ever gaming/editing/streaming/productivity machine ever with a beast of a cpu (which of course would make me save a butt-ton of money!!!)

i would love to get this one ..cant use it now..but may save some money and it will be a beast of a machine...So hope this will be a Christmas gift for me ...

Long fan of the show and the channel.

Would upgrade my pc and retire my lovely quad 6600.

This could be,the best gift ever :P I need this for my gaming PC *______*

I would love this processor because of how much I balance between my multitasking. It could really help with balancing Excel files for school, Word files, photo editing, as well as gaming purposes!

it's so great to win. When I'm a player and I do not have money for a good cpu like i7 5820K

I would probably use this to have a multilaning rendering computer lol 3d modeling op?