Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

I would use this processor to keep more tabs open on Google Chrome :)

Amazing CPU, would really enable the start for an amazing workstation build, enabling me to livestream and video/audio edit much more effectively!

Sigh, my 2600k is still running fine but free convinced me to sign up after following your channel for about a year. Now Luke is going to start sending me nude photos again isn't he....

What would I do with it? I wouldn't buy one and use the free one I might get :D

I would really like to win one of this CPU's. then I would have my first INTEL based system.

I'm in the middle of upgrading my rig, so this would definitely be a welcome addition :D Mainly for gaming though it'd be overkill, but also for the boasting factor haha

I would use it to firstly on gaming and second more cores mean more processing power which means less time on waiting on my videos to convert.

I want a i7-5820K for photo/video editing, overclocking as well as virtualization.

Wish me luck!

As a poor student I would not need to spend the money I have upgrading my CPU. So I would like a 6 core very much

If I happen to win, I will upgrade my system and try game-streaming.

i do alot of multi-tasking on my pc (runing tomany games at one time:P) and ill like to get a new Gpu but i need a new Cpu first, so this will be just what i like need :D to save some money  :D

i would give my current i5 pc to my nephew who is still stuck on a phenom II x6

and build a new rig.

Finally a chance to update my old i5 to something that Premiere like more :-D Hope it will be mine :-D

I would probably by a Asus X99-A-ATX/X99,also a really cool giveaway.

C0Ff7xo.jpg

INTEL 5820K GIVEAWAY DECEMBER 19-26

Our friends over at Intel have been generous enough to provide us with 2 Core i7 5820K 6-Core Processors to give away to the community! Think of it as an awesome holiday present from Intel to the community :)

How do I enter?

Leave a comment below to enter the draw. One comment (entry) per user.

This is a worldwide giveaway.

Also, please mention in your comment what you would do with the processor if you were to win this giveaway! (This will not affect who wins in any way - winners are chosen at random, this is just a way to add a bit of cool community interaction to the contest) Are you a budding streamer or video editor who will use the extra cores for multi-tasking? Would this chip act as the missing piece for a set of workstation components that you've been eyeing?

Entries close December 26 at 4pm PT, so be sure to leave you comment here before that time. The winner will be selected on December 27.

I would play video games and uhh........ nothing else.

Thanks OP!

I would either upgrade my current system from a Core 2 Quad up to X99 in order to use the 5820k, or I would sell the 5820k in order to be able to afford an upgrade in both GPU and CPU power. I'm leaning towards the more expensive X99 option :P

I'd use this to upgrade my current i5-2400 setup  :D .

and then use the i5 to finally set up a small home storage and other random stuff server i've been planning for years

If I won, I would man up and finally upgrade my PC like I've been wanting to. I'm thinking dual 970s and a boot SSD... a big one.

i wants the hyper threading for much rendering

Mobo: GA-990XA-UD3 / Cpu: AMD FX-6300 @ 3.4Ghz / Memory: 2x4 GB DDR3 1600Mhz patriot intel extreme masters

VGA: xfx HD R7870 2GB  HDD: WD Black 1TB

Power Supply: Cx 500 Watts 80+ Bronze / Case: Corsair 200R / Cooler: Coolmaster 212 Evo