New York premiere of Sony’s “The Interview” canceled!

AlRayes_BRN

The terrorists actually won. Congrats you inept monkeys. You've given into their demands, fulfilling the entire role of terrorism. Terrorism isn't about actions, its about thoughts. And you've bought into their thoughts and are crippling the 99% just cause you're afraid of the 1%. 

Should've let them do their "attacks". Cause if they did, they'd have been strung up in Gitmo and sentenced to a life of waterboarding. You think I'm kidding, but not really. 

Darn, I actually would have watched this movie, too.

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

sony y u do dis

BTW I heard that the theaters made the decision and decided to not show it  rather than Sony.  What's up with that?

Want a good game to play?  Check out Shadowrun: http://store.steampowered.com/app/300550/ (runs on literally any hardware)

another 12 core / 24 thread senpai...     (/. _ .)/     \(. _ .\)

The terrorists actually won. Congrats you inept monkeys. You've given into their demands, fulfilling the entire role of terrorism. Terrorism isn't about actions, its about thoughts. And you've bought into their thoughts and are crippling the 99% just cause you're afraid of the 1%. 

Should've let them do their "attacks". Cause if they did, they'd have been strung up in Gitmo and sentenced to a life of waterboarding. You think I'm kidding, but not really. 

Lol obama's closing gitmo 

Want a good game to play?  Check out Shadowrun: http://store.steampowered.com/app/300550/ (runs on literally any hardware)

another 12 core / 24 thread senpai...     (/. _ .)/     \(. _ .\)

The terrorists actually won. 

Dumb+of+thieves+yellow+center+dumbass+ce

Can someone find the Source for this?

Because he had a hard drive.

This is worrisome. Not because of the hack or because of the stupid fucking movie, but because they appear to be taking this "threats" seriously. This means they will launch another crusade about how we need to save the children by locking down or doubling down on surveillance and pass an even worst version of SOPA/PIPA into law, and just for good measures fast lanes will be more "secure" and they will try to tie that nonsense into this too.

Hope I'm way off about all this...

Here's to hope right?

You're probably spot on man. Think of the children!

Spoiler

Cpu: Ryzen 9 3900X – Motherboard: Gigabyte X570 Aorus Pro Wifi  – RAM: 4 x 16 GB G. Skill Trident Z @ 3200mhz- GPU: ASUS  Strix Geforce GTX 1080ti– Case: Phankteks Enthoo Pro M – Storage: 500GB Samsung 960 Evo, 1TB Intel 800p, Samsung 850 Evo 500GB & WD Blue 1 TB PSU: EVGA 1000P2– Display(s): ASUS PB238Q, AOC 4k, Korean 1440p 144hz Monitor - Cooling: NH-U12S, 2 gentle typhoons and 3 noiseblocker eloops – Keyboard: Corsair K95 Platinum RGB Mouse: G502 Rgb & G Pro Wireless– Sound: Logitech z623 & AKG K240

And they have won. I don't think these hackers even have the means to pull off another 9/11. In fact, I very much doubt it. So far they have only shown they can leak information. Hardly worth pulling movies over. I hope my theater keeps the movie. I want to see it.

But whatever, sooner or later we will catch the cowards.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Boycott Sony.

It's the theatre's decision to pull the Movie.  My theatre has no mention of not showing it and Sony hasn't said that they would not be releasing the movie.

It's the theatre's decision to pull the Movie.  My theatre has no mention of not showing it and Sony hasn't said that they would not be releasing the movie.

Do it anyway. Sony needs to have some serious security upgrades after this before I buy anything from them. I was going to get a ps4 but not after this. No way.