Elric of ToT has lost his 2nd foot :(

Sumsar

Then atleast link me the original instead of commenting OMG REPOST.

Guess what I'm looking up right now...

Geez what's your problem -,-. You are always easily aggravated and just act like a douche at the slightest thing that you don't like

RIG: I7-4790k @ 4.5GHz | MSI Z97S SLI Plus | 12GB Geil Dragon RAM 1333MHz | Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 (1550MHz core/7800MHz memory) @ +18mV(Maxed out at 1650/7800 so far) | Corsair RM750 | Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 (Closed) | Sound Blaster Z                                                                                                                        Getting: Noctua NH-D15 | Possible 250GB Samsung 850 Evo                                                                                        Need a console killer that actually shits on every console? Here you go (No MIR/Promo)

This is why you should not get an FX CPU for ANY scenario other than rendering on a budget http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/286142-fx-8350-r9-290-psu-requirements/?p=3892901 http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/266481-an-issue-with-people-bashing-the-fx-cpus/?p=3620861

He is the guy from Tech of tomorrow right?

I feel very sorry for him, people are mad at him on his videos for having diabetes. People just dont understand do they. :(

No, that's not why at all; he has zero respect for his supporters (viewers).

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

Not only is it a repost (and a late one at that), you're a few weeks late.

"This fundraiser started on Dec 14" Its not that 'old' It's 1 week old. Secondly (refer to image) I only saw it posted an hour ago so I didn't realise it was that 'old'. Plus they've only raised $1000 so I'm sure my repost is doing no harm.  <_< 

2yll755.png

I think this is someone taking advantage of his situation...

I3-4150 | Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | 8GB KINGSTON FURY RAM | MSI Z97-G43 | HYPERX FURY 120GB SSD SAPPHIRE HD7950 VAPOR-X | Phanteks Enthoo Pro M | EVGA 500W | Corsair SP120's w/ NZXT Fan Hub

Plans: I5-4690K || EVGA GS 650W | KINGSTON FURY 8GB RAM  PCPARTPICKER: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/

I have personally seen his comments towards viewers and fans, he absolutely couldn't care less about them and the amount of trash talk. I am not a saint, while I am sorry for his state, I will not be supporting him.

he is from tech of tomorrow right??

hope he beats diabetes, and keeps on fighting even without any feet

wait, how do you lose a foot to diabetes??

Mmm, I apologize for my ignorance here, but what does diabetes has to do with losing a foot? I don't see the relation of it. I thought diabetes had to do with insuline , and sugar. Why would he need to lose a foot? (or both in this case).

High blood sugar basically kills your nerves slowly and you will not be able to feel even severe cuts and bruises, not only that but it will affect your blood circulation too so that basically adds fuel to the fire since you are a lot more likely to have things like clotting issues so you won't realize you have no blood circulation and widespread infections until its too late.

-------

Current Rig

-------

I think this is someone taking advantage of his situation...

Umm no. Trust me nobody chops off his only remaining foot and bind himself to a wheelchair just to get 1200 bucks on a patreon account. Just having to equip his house, car, etc. to be Wheelchair accessible and such will likely run him 10 to 20x what he could possibly get out of the patreon stuff.

Seriously the guy has fucked up before, and what he deals with is no excuse and you're welcome not to support in any way, but insinuating he would take advantage of such a situation in my eyes just made you 10x worst than Elric on the worst of his rants.

-------

Current Rig

-------

At this moment in time there is no beating diabetes. Once you have it, you have it for life until they create a cure. You just live day by day either taking insulin or in the case of some people with type 2 you can take pills. As for losing the foot basically if your blood sugar levels run high and you dont take care of it diabetes can result in amputations of toes, feet, legs, ect.

Not entirely true, I think he has type-2 which is possible to cure through exercise and proper diet. Type-1 (What we have) ins't curable at this point.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

Indiegogo can be a bit weird sometimes, when it is time for them to give out the money. @coolkingler1 

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |