Have you EVER encountered this Bug in BF4?

vandanved

I was running and suddenly dropped from the ground level to the map floor where i can not even stand, i can only swim. I did not know how to get out but eventually managed to get out. 

If i would have stayed there no one could be able to kill me. The bug was funny as well as supper annoying.

Yeah, maybe once.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

How did you got out of it?

When I fell through the map I died after a little bit.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Yeh it's been around for a while. Redeploy ASAP if it happens, you don't want to get banned.

CPU: Intel I5-4690k (stock) Motherboard: Asus B85 Pro gamer RAM: 2x4 - GB Avexir kit (xmp is not enabled) GPU: XFX R9 280X DD Case: Coolermaster Storm Enforcer Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB, WD 250GB PSU: Thermaltake Smartpower 750w Monitor: BenQ RL2455HM Cooling: 200mm front intake, 200mm top exhaust, 200mm rear exhaust Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core Sound: Kingston HyperX Clouds and Logitech Speakers Operating System: Windows 10 64bit

It's happened to me 'bout three times, since launch too, so it's been 'round for a long, long time. For it not to get fixed is hilarious.

When it happens to me, if I"m in a bad mood and just want some kills I'll camp a point and fuck with people as they walk past because they can see you on the minimap if you shoot but you're underground so they can't actually see you when you're shooting them.

Yeh it's been around for a while. Redeploy ASAP if it happens, you don't want to get banned.

Oh is that so..

I will redeploy instantly if this happens to me again. I dont want to get banned for a glitch in the game which i am not even responsible for..

It's happened to me 'bout three times, since launch too, so it's been 'round for a long, long time. For it not to get fixed is hilarious.

When it happens to me, if I"m in a bad mood and just want some kills I'll camp a point and fuck with people as they walk past because they can see you on the minimap if you shoot but you're underground so they can't actually see you when you're shooting them.

Ya it can be done. And trolling people in bf4 is quite fun...

I think I recall seeing this as one of the bugs BF4 launched with.

After all the updates and patches, I'd bet this is a rare occurrence nowadays.