PC addiction?

Wingfan

End the year i'm going to try and get a GTX 970 HOF

Nice!!! Im planning a build for the spring using some of what i have now. *cough* another Lightning, Mpower board, a few other things *cough*...hopefully i get a good bonus from work :)

Ryzen 7 5800X3D, Corsair H105, Gigabyte x570 Aorus Elite, Corsair Vengeance 32GB 3600MHz, EVGA RTX 3070Ti FTW3, Samsung 850 Pro / WD SN850 / OCZ Trion 150

ASUS MG279Q, Corsair Carbide 275R

Nice!!! Im planning a build for the spring using some of what i have now. *cough* another Lightning, Mpower board, a few other things *cough*...hopefully i get a good bonus from work :)

Black and yellow build? Nice. If you have Corsair fans you should paint the fan rings.

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

Black and yellow build? Nice. If you have Corsair fans you should paint the fan rings.

yep yep!! paint the rings, some Avexir Mpower blue LED RAM maybe  ;) 

Im still undecided about the case...but have a good idea about everything else

Ryzen 7 5800X3D, Corsair H105, Gigabyte x570 Aorus Elite, Corsair Vengeance 32GB 3600MHz, EVGA RTX 3070Ti FTW3, Samsung 850 Pro / WD SN850 / OCZ Trion 150

4 ... yea that's a lot :lol:

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

I may be an addict....

3 PC's (High end, mid range, and i3 Home pc and a laptop)

Is there a PC-Aholic-Anonymous?  :huh:

i think i have a problem too , i have 2 gaming laptops , and 2 gaming towers (one of which i just acquired :3)

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

I may be an addict....

3 PC's (High end, mid range, and i3 Home pc and a laptop)

Is there a PC-Aholic-Anonymous?  :huh:

I own alot of PCs at my house and I have 21 PCpartpicker saved lists so......... yea............. MMMMMHHHMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Hi friend.Who are you?

I think im going to fire up my Athlon X2 7850 Black rig...think i have an XP disc somewhere :)

it's a psychological urge for me. If I don't build a computer or fix someone else's within a certain amount of time (a couple of years), I go insane. I start twitching involuntarily.

There's no such thing, it's called enlightenment

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

it's a psychological urge for me. If I don't build a computer or fix someone else's within a certain amount of time (a couple of years), I go insane. I start twitching involuntarily.

a couple years?...a few weeks for me lol

I believe you are in the wrong place. LTT forums is where people come to get addicted to PCs share their PC addiction.

To be honest.

I have 3 old laptops, my current desktop, a shuttle htpc with a athlon 64 x2, and an intel nuc that i have barely even used. Computers are fun

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

Well yeah I am addicted but I don't have more than 1 desktop 0_o why that?

group responds " Hi DildorTheDecent, welcome.......what are your Valley and Cinebench score? "....lol

The group has bad grammar. :P

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

The group has bad grammar. :P

Doh! lol

Doh! lol

Haha, no worries! You just needed to put an "s" on the end of "score". ;)

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

I have my S5, iPod touch, i3 laptop, and my desktop (guess what it is lol) and half of the desktop's 1 tb drive is littered with video games

Follow the topics you create using the "Follow" button in the top right corner!

One day I will have my GTX 970. One day. PC specs are at my profile.

Not sure how to check what part works with what? Check out my compatibility guide!

I get really mad when i can't use my 'puter over a longer period of time. I could play anything the past month because i had no gpu. Freaked the f*ck out every single day.

That's the reason that when I had to buy a laptop for school I bought one capable of playing games. So that if my main PC is out of commission at some point I can still play.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

a couple years?...a few weeks for me lol

well, just for building it takes a couple years (I am constrained by funds) but for fixes, it takes like a day before I get the urge to just ask someone if they need help with their computer. When literally anyone asks me if I built my computer and I say yes, and they say "wow, that's amazing, I don't think I could do that", I go:

post-77647-0-34789300-1418456839.gif"Ooh, It's not that hard, it's just like a jigsaw puzzle! I can teach you if you want! do you want me to teach you sometime?"

well, just for building it takes a couple years (I am constrained by funds) but for fixes, it takes like a day before I get the urge to just ask someone if they need help with their computer. When literally anyone asks me if I built my computer and I say yes, and they say "wow, that's amazing, I don't think I could do that", I go:

attachicon.gifezgif.com-gif-maker.gif"Ooh, It's not that hard, it's just like a jigsaw puzzle! I can teach you if you want! do you want me to teach you sometime?"

hahahaha ikr , the other day i was getting that itch ya know , the proceeded to disassemble one of my towers and dust each piece off then slowly reassemble it all back together xD

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky