Recommendations for an RGB Backlit Mechanical KB

Does anyone have any good recommendations for a mechanical keyboard with RGB backlighting? I don't really have any preference in switches ATM, but I mainly want the RGB backlighting and it can't be chiclet/rubber dome styled.

So far I've looked at things such as the Razer Chroma and the Corsair K70... any other good ones?

Thanks in advance.

PLEASE QUOTE ME WHEN YOU REPLY TO MY POSTS, thank you.

Wait until something better has come out. 

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Wait until something better has come out. 

Yeah, but I'm hoping to get this for Christmas xD

PLEASE QUOTE ME WHEN YOU REPLY TO MY POSTS, thank you.

Yeah, but I'm hoping to get this for Christmas xD

My advice still stands. Ask for something else for Christmas and buy one later that isn't crap.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

My advice still stands. Ask for something else for Christmas and buy one later that isn't crap.

I have used the chroma and it is far from crap, i really liked it. The switches are far superior to blues (razer greens <3).

† TTCF Member † Jesus loves you! Have a good day and stay techie!

The corsair K65/K70/K95 RGB are the best because they don't use fake cherry mx blues, cherry mx knock off's are absolute sh*t, cherry puts so much effort into their key switches, look at Linus' factory tour, ripping off a company like that is just a horrible thing to do

I have used the chroma and it is far from crap, i really liked it. The switches are far superior to blues (razer greens <3).

I don't look at switches or anything like that. I look at build quality and key spacing.

I was looking into an RGB keyboard and so far Corsair's implementation of RGB would be the best for you then. So far no reports of dead LEDs and it's the only keyboard atm that doesn't look too gamerish like Logitech's G910 and feels more premium than both Logitech G910 and Razer Chroma. It also has those media keys which are awesome. 

Be warn though that the Corsair k70 and k90 RGB can be cumbersome due to its' software and in some cases may cause issues booting up your machine or issues with certain applications. Also, i think atm it only runs on Windows. Corsair do their best to fix this issues in regular software updates but I think their being overwhelm atm.

Edit: I read somewhere that corsair's deal with cherry for their MX RGB ends at the end of the year (might be false) so maybe just wait a little longer if your still undecided. 

That's really just the Chroma or the Corsair K-Series. I'd wait for CES to see if the exclusivity was for this year?

We all need a daily check-up from the neck up to avoid stinkin' thinkin' which ultimately leads to the hardening of attitudes. - Zig Ziglar

The sad fact about atheists is that they stand for nothing while standing against things that have brought much good to the world. Now ain't that sad. - Anonymous

Replace fear with faith and fear will disappear. - Billy Cox  ......................................Also, Legalism, Education-bred Arrogance and Hubris-based Assumption are BULLSHIT.

Don't bother with this RGB hype train its completely retarded.

Get a filco or something from wasd.

CPU: i7 5820k @4.4GHz | MoboMSI MPower X99A | RAM: 16GB DDR4 Quad Channel Corsair LP | GPU: EVGA 1080 FTW Case: Define R5 Black Window | OS: Win 10 Pro

Storage: SanDisk Ultra II 960GB 2x WD Red 4TB | PSU: EVGA 750W G2 | Display:Acer XF270HU + Dell U2515H | Cooling: Phanteks PH-TC14PE

Keyboard: Ducky One  TKL Browns | Mouse: Steel Series Rival 300 | Sound: DT990s

Don't bother with this RGB hype train its completely retarded. Get a filco or something from wasd.

Well, the OP wants a RGB keyboard, if he wants it why be a dick about it and still recommend something else?

On topic:

I'd say go for the Corsair K70 (or k95 if you need the macro keys). You can also wait a bit longer for other companies to release their RGB keyboards. :)