Found on techsupporgore sub reddit.

0h2Ve57h.jpg

PzPpAOvh.jpgs7qvJxJh.jpg

WTF? What happened there?

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

Haha I don't know. Looks like it was a case of man with batt vs pc.

“Snorting instant coffee is the best,” said Kayla Johns, 19, of Portland.

Haha I don't know. Looks like it was a case of man with bat vs pc.

Well that sucks lol

I don't like people destroying things for no reason, it pisses me off lol, I wonder what would happen if I introduced a bat to his genital region

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

Mom got angry and fetched the hammer maybe XD?

\

Mom got angry and fetched the hammer maybe XD?

Possibly but PC's have an on/off button for a reason, hammers are an excellent off switch but turning back on is always the tricky part lol

This is India.

1-4.jpg

This is the place

2-3.jpg

that you speak to when your computer goes wrong.

3-3.jpg

The way you posted that. Im still laughing. ><

The way you posted that. Im still laughing. ><

So don't go to India would be the message with that lol

Found on techsupporgore sub reddit.

0h2Ve57h.jpg

PzPpAOvh.jpgs7qvJxJh.jpg

I think the guy didn't understand that "When in doubt C4" is a joke.

Gonna add some pictures I've taken on my job. :)

w9Olt.jpg

If you're wondering what you're looking at. In the first picture it's mostly ancient computers, some screens and a UPS. Most of it was never used, and have been in that room since early / mid 90's. The black Lenovo desktop machines is however of newer date. Som P4's and a few C2D's.

Picture 2 is basicly showing RJ45 splitters upon Rj45 splitters. It's like my worst nightmare.

Picture 3 is showing what will happen, when you need a 5 meter cabel and instead choose to use a 25 meter one.

Picture 4 most of the cables we removed. Might not seem as much. But it was enough to fill 3 of those huge black trash bags.

8xJxQSq.jpg

dGW8PYi.jpg

Before

u9sWyGX.jpg

After Not perfect, but waay better.

r3ksNgN.jpg

3560 / 3750 heaven

q0rgeD6.jpg

That's the amount of packaging Cisco includes with a single mode SFP module.. -.-

k57u0Ku.jpg?1

Even though extention cables is the worst thing ever. I found this to be the work of a genius!

Gonna add some pictures I've taken on my job. :)

w9Olt.jpg

If you're wondering what you're looking at. In the first picture it's mostly ancient computers, some screens and a UPS. Most of it was never used, and have been in that room since early / mid 90's. The black Lenovo desktop machines is however of newer date. Som P4's and a few C2D's.

Picture 2 is basicly showing RJ45 splitters upon Rj45 splitters. It's like my worst nightmare.

Picture 3 is showing what will happen, when you need a 5 meter cabel and instead choose to use a 25 meter one.

Picture 4 most of the cables we removed. Might not seem as much. But it was enough to fill 3 of those huge black trash bags.

8xJxQSq.jpg

dGW8PYi.jpg

I feel sorry for you, having to work with that must be horrible.

The cpu picture made me cry all night :'((((((((((

Interested in Business and Technology

Why?

It's not really funny if you don't understand the language

They're building a console

Also they're calling the motherboard a graphicscard, lol

It's not really funny if you don't understand the language

They're building a console

Also they're calling the motherboard a graphicscard, lol

Ah, so it's a comedy thing. I wish it was dubbed in English.  :wacko:

To hell with delicacy then, comedy or not it's horrible seeing something destroyed for the hell of it.

Though I found it quite funny that he was checking the level by putting the spirit level on the CPU cooler and PCI slots, obviously not going to be level lol

To hell with delicacy then, comedy or not it's horrible seeing something destroyed for the hell of it.

Though I found it quite funny that he was checking the level by putting the spirit level on the CPU cooler and PCI slots, obviously not going to be level lol

It's actually pretty funny if you understand the language. The narrator talks very peacefully in a fashion that's much like ''Here we see out mechanic level out the board we just secured with nails. This is a very important step.'' While the dude is smacking away furiously

Also I don't know if you've noticed, but the stuff that they're using looks like it's from the year 2000. Doesn't hold much value

It's actually pretty funny if you understand the language. The narrator talks very peacefully in a fashion that's much like ''Here we see out mechanic level out the board we just secured with nails. This is a very important step.'' While the dude is smacking away furiously

Also I don't know if you've noticed, but the stuff that they're using looks like it's from the year 2000. Doesn't hold much value

I understand that roughly what is going on through the voice tone but as an engineer I like to fix things and seeing something regardless of the era being destroyed just messes with my head lol

Maybe I'm just weird

I am still catching my breath.

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

I understand that roughly what is going on through the voice tone but as an engineer I like to fix things and seeing something regardless of the era being destroyed just messes with my head lol

Maybe I'm just weird

Yeah I understand what you mean, I have that with ''will it blend'' stuff :p

Just an off topic question: I see in other countries that people are called/call themselves engineers pretty easily, even when the individual is (not trying to be contemptuous) ''just'' a dude that repairs lawnmowers or something. Where I live being an engineer is really a prestige academic title that you only get when you studied engineering (mechanical, aviation, maritime, material etc..) at a university.

I just notice that sometimes

Yeah I understand what you mean, I have that with ''will it blend'' stuff :P

Just an off topic question: I see in other countries that people are called/call themselves engineers pretty easily, even when the individual is (not trying to be contemptuous) ''just'' a dude that repairs lawnmowers or something. Where I live being an engineer is really a prestige academic title that you only get when you studied engineering (mechanical, aviation, maritime, material etc..) at a university.

I just notice that sometimes

I didn't study at university though I do want to gain a degree in the future once I've moved to Australia, my engineering qualification came from the college I attended for 5 years while studying automotive maintenance.