The motherboards that are shown on the first page seems to have gone through a record breaking overclock. :D

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

Candle on PVR:

KWPNYiS.jpg

Custom GPU cooler installation (thats the ram he pulled off a 680):

o8ql1xb.jpg

Well just...

ZcgJwX2h.jpg

Servers down:

Sb2M5Qo.jpg

GPU Exploded:

rAaNMz2h.jpg

http://imgur.com/a/lRn35

Sticker on CPU

4863n7E.jpg

I dont even:

pUHDZMo.png

Overheating: ?

51qP87w.jpg

PCIE slot ripped off:

bxMvJ3Z.jpg

This is just a some of the good ones from the first few pages of techsupportgore subreddit. 

http://www.reddit.com/r/techsupportgore/

“Snorting instant coffee is the best,” said Kayla Johns, 19, of Portland.

post-27399-0-41581900-1371396317.jpg

now that's crapware!

my grandads browser is always like that lol, i delete it every 3 months when i see him and when i go back its exactly the same. 

PC Builder, Engineer... BACON    Project Cobalt: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/38058-project-cobalt-copper-piping-laser-etching-and-more/#entry489258

| NZXT Switch 810 | i5-3570k | gigabyte UD-5H | Corsair Vengeance 8gb ram | GTX 670 | 2x 60gb intel 330 series ssd's in raid 0 | 1tb seagate barracuda hdd | Corsair tx750m | XSPC razor GPU and CPU waterblocks | XSPC d5 vario pump | Thermochill Pa140.3 | phoyba 280mm radiator | Chromed Copper tubing |

my grandads browser is always like that lol, i delete it every 3 months when i see him and when i go back its exactly the same. 

My old managing director at a non-tech company used IE like that. I scored brownie points because one day he said his internet stopped working but he was still getting emails from outlook and google earth was working fine. I knew it was just IE and not actually his internet connection, he didnt understand that. He had firefox installed without even knowing i just found it in the start menu, so I launched that and what do you know, works fine. I said dont use IE, just use firefox, he said "I thought firefox was just antivirus". I almost face palmed.

Are these people for real, damn

That GeForce 7800 pic made me cringe, what a moron and those dust pics are insane, haven't they heard of compressed air lol

if you look closely you can actually see paper towels between the food and the cards, so the only thing actually on it is that little bit of ketchup dribbled over the side ;) not as bad as it seems :L

CoolerMaster HAF 932 -- A10-5800k -- ASrock FM2A55M-DGS -- Corsair H80i -- Sapphire Radeon HD7850 -- OCZ ZT 750W

post-27399-0-41581900-1371396317.jpg

Just seeing IE was enough, nevermind the toolbars!

I'd be intrigued to see how long that takes to load up

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

Dat mobo stand.

cun1TXB.jpg

PCIE slot ripped off:

bxMvJ3Z.jpg

How the hell did that happen?

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

How the hell did that happen?

My assumption would be they didn't unlock the PCIe card (aka push down on that lever at the end f the slot) and then yanked hard on the card to remove it. Those push down type are actually easy to unlock, the other ones which you can't access on full length card I could understand. I've gone to the length of breaking off those crappy tabs off when I do install a full length card to avoid that in the picture.

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

Dat mobo stand.

cun1TXB.jpg

Have to admit it makes sense based on the wording, stand off. Keep those screw heads off the motherboard :D

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

Have to admit it makes sense based on the wording, stand off. Keep those screw heads off the motherboard :D

If you don't know this you shoudnt be installing a mobo. Imo lol.

Lol'd at the IE browser with five billion taskbars. I fixed a computer a month ago that had anywhere from 5-7 of em.

The MBA... How does that even happen? 

Desert Storm PC | Corsair 600T | ASUS Sabertooth 990FX AM3+ | AMD FX-8350 | MSI 7950 TFIII | 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 | Seasonic X650W I Samsung 840 series 500GB SSD

Mobile Devices I ASUS Zenbook UX31E I Nexus 7 (2013) I Nexus 5 32GB (red)

Lol'd at the IE browser with five billion taskbars. I fixed a computer a month ago that had anywhere from 5-7 of em.

The MBA... How does that even happen? 

I guess it could have fallen down somewhere.

I guess it could have fallen down somewhere.

Fallen? It looks like someone deliberately smashed it at different angles.

Desert Storm PC | Corsair 600T | ASUS Sabertooth 990FX AM3+ | AMD FX-8350 | MSI 7950 TFIII | 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 | Seasonic X650W I Samsung 840 series 500GB SSD

Mobile Devices I ASUS Zenbook UX31E I Nexus 7 (2013) I Nexus 5 32GB (red)

You should have seen my laptop heatsink a couple of hours ago.... 100c at idle, 30c after cleaning and reapplying paste

Christopher Kruse | Webdeveloper (Interface & Applications)

i7 3770k (3233C Batch) @ 4.2ghz | Asus P8Z77 WS | Gigabyte 780 Ti OC  | Corsair Vengeance LP 1600 32GB DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 500GB +2x Samsung 840 EVO 250GB + Samsung 830 256GB + 4x WD30EFRX, 2x WD30EZRX, 1xWD20EARS | Corsair AX750 + Bitfenix Extensions | Fractal Design Define XL R2 + Xigmatec 3in3 Hotswap Cage | Noctua NH-D15 + Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut, 5x Noctua NF-P14s redux-1500 PWM | Peripherals: Logitech G502 + Corsair K70 RGB + Red 40A-L O-Rings | Sound: Denon AVR 2807 via HDMI + 2x Nubert nuPro A-20 + 1x B&W CC6 Center | SoundMagic E10 | Jabra Speak 410

I saw the one with spiders and some other arthropods, and I was thinking to myself, "Could be worse"...

And then a dead decaying frog turns up. Honestly, I cannot believe that.

Desktop: Intel Core i7-5820K, Corsair H115i, Asus X99-Deluxe/USB 3.1, G.Skill Ripjaws4 32GB 2800MHz CL16, Zotac RTX 3070, Samsung 950 Pro 512GB in Angelbird Wings PX1, Samsung 850 EVO 1TB, 5*Seagate 12TB, Cooler Master V1200, Phanteks Enthoo Luxe, Windows 10 Pro. Phillips 328P6VUBREB, Corsair Vengeance K95 RGB Cherry MX Brown, Logitech G502 X Plus, Sennheiser HD700.

AYANEO 2S: AMD 7800U, 32GB 7500MHz, 2TB WD SN850X. Windows 11.

friend put this on the oven top after his girlfriend had been cooking.

P050513_0925.jpg

I found spiders and a whole heap of spider eggs inside the front panel of my old Cooler Master Mystique case from which I removed all the components from just two weeks ago. Spider eggs look a lot like snot when you crush them....

I just threw up in my mouth a little.. 0_o

friend put this on the oven top after his girlfriend had been cooking.

P050513_0925.jpg

That poor samsung.  :(