Never got FarCry 4 code after registering Samsung EVO

PCMasterRace24

Title. I registered on thier website and I never got the code for Farcry 4. Has anyone else had this problem before? Any suggestions? 

Title. I registered on thier website and I never got the code for Farcry 4. Has anyone else had this problem before? Any suggestions? 

Since when do you get a game with an SSD?

Just send them an e-mail with your receipt and serial number.

Spoiler

Samung Tab S 8.4

Link? Maybe I can register my EVO for a game to :D !

Since when do you get a game with an SSD?

Just send them an e-mail with your receipt and serial number.

During black Friday week they were giving FC4 away with EVO's over 256GB.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

I got 2 SSDs, and it came in the box from NewEgg. But i agree with the others, id call up Samsung (or whoever you bought your SSD from) and see if they will send another.

I just got to figure out how to sell these codes, not sure i want to play FC at all.

Primary:

Intel i5 4670K (3.8 GHz) | ASRock Extreme 4 Z87 | 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical LP 2x8GB | Gigabyte GTX980ti | Mushkin Enhanced Chronos 240GB | Corsair RM 850W | Nanoxia Deep Silence 1| Ducky Shine 3 | Corsair m95 | 2x Monoprice 1440p IPS Displays | Altec Lansing VS2321 | Sennheiser HD558 | Antlion ModMic

HTPC:

Intel NUC i5 D54250WYK | 4GB Kingston 1600MHz DDR3L | 256GB Crucial M4 mSATA SSD | Logitech K400

NAS:

Thecus n4800 | WD White Label 8tb x4 in raid 5

Phones:

Oneplux 6t (Mint), Nexus 5x 8.1.0 (wifi only), Nexus 4 (wifi only)

I got 2 SSDs, and it came in the box from NewEgg. But i agree with the others, id call up Samsung (or whoever you bought your SSD from) and see if they will send another.

I just got to figure out how to sell these codes, not sure i want to play FC at all.

Was it in the SSD box or like a flier on the newegg box? OP probably threw it away. 

Was it in the SSD box or like a flier on the newegg box? OP probably threw it away. 

It was separate from the SSD box in a little envelope with a card in it, that was about the size of a 3x5in card?

It does look like that junk pamphlet stuff that you get sometimes and toss away, so yeah he could've thinking it was some ad.

Primary:

Intel i5 4670K (3.8 GHz) | ASRock Extreme 4 Z87 | 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical LP 2x8GB | Gigabyte GTX980ti | Mushkin Enhanced Chronos 240GB | Corsair RM 850W | Nanoxia Deep Silence 1| Ducky Shine 3 | Corsair m95 | 2x Monoprice 1440p IPS Displays | Altec Lansing VS2321 | Sennheiser HD558 | Antlion ModMic

HTPC:

Intel NUC i5 D54250WYK | 4GB Kingston 1600MHz DDR3L | 256GB Crucial M4 mSATA SSD | Logitech K400

NAS:

Thecus n4800 | WD White Label 8tb x4 in raid 5

Phones:

Oneplux 6t (Mint), Nexus 5x 8.1.0 (wifi only), Nexus 4 (wifi only)

2 seconds of reading and you wouldn't look so silly "I registered on thier website and I never got the code for Farcry 4" .

Hur dur I didn't quote you genius.