front intake 120, top exhaust 120, rear exhaust 120

antec 650 w psu

http://i.imgur.com/YrmSecG.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/ulA25ZI.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/6sMIVK1.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/yNQ2lx8.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/E7isbgB.jpg

Like $150-220

OS - Windows 8.1 Motherboard - ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 Processor - AMD FX 8350 Black Edition RAM - 16GB 2x8 Crucial Ballistix Sport Graphics Card - Gigabyte Windforce 2 OC GTX 660 Power Supply - Corsair CX750M CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X60 Wireless Adapter - ASUS PCE-N15 PCI-E Adapter Fans - x3 Masscool blue LED 120mm Fans Case - Fractal Design Define R4

Monitor - Dell S2230MX 21.5-inch Keyboard - Logitech G105 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech Z130 Headsets/Headphones - Tt eSports Shock, AKG K240, California Headphones Laredo Phone - iPhone 4S

I would sell it for 350$

Ehhh

OS - Windows 8.1 Motherboard - ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 Processor - AMD FX 8350 Black Edition RAM - 16GB 2x8 Crucial Ballistix Sport Graphics Card - Gigabyte Windforce 2 OC GTX 660 Power Supply - Corsair CX750M CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X60 Wireless Adapter - ASUS PCE-N15 PCI-E Adapter Fans - x3 Masscool blue LED 120mm Fans Case - Fractal Design Define R4

Monitor - Dell S2230MX 21.5-inch Keyboard - Logitech G105 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech Z130 Headsets/Headphones - Tt eSports Shock, AKG K240, California Headphones Laredo Phone - iPhone 4S

Not that much really a few hundred dollars maybe. There is not that much money in older second hand tech.

XYPHER AMD FX8350 @ 4.6Ghz ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX R2.0 AMD RADEON HD 7970 @ 1140Mhz 16GB Corsair VENGEANCE 1600Mhz OCZ VERTEX 3 240GB SSD Corsair H100i 1TB SEAGATE BARRACUDA FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE R4 CORSAIR K90 MADCATZ RAT 3 iiyama ProLite B2480HS 24"

It have 2-GPU:s and Ok psu.

And look at prices of used computers they cost over 400$

The Phenom is probably going to carry this whole system so maybe $250

improve the cable management to make it look nicer and I'd say you could sell it for $400-450

Linus Sebastian said:

The stand is indeed made of metal but I wouldn't drive my car over a bridge made of it.

https://youtu.be/X5YXWqhL9ik?t=552

The Phenom is probably going to carry this whole system so maybe $250

If i was stupid and i would not know anything about tech i would pay 350$

nobody is gonna buy that bro is tooooo old

apart from that, dont try to do it here

300-400 perfect for a kid playing minecraft and some extremely light gaming

My specs:Fractal Define R4, i5 2550k, Asus GTX 560ti 2GB, Samsung 840 pro 120GB SSD, 16GB Corsair Vengeance RAM ,Seagate Barracuda 2TB, Corsair 600w PSU

You would be better off with selling the parts individually.

"Same rules since the first man picked up the first stick and beat the second man's ass with it."

Here in the Uk it would be worth £300-£350. I saw a q6600 with a radeon 4890 the other week go for £432. A great tactic was that the guy showed some games that it could run and put that on ebay so people thought it was crazy powerful.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Was just going to list it on craigslist not sell it here to whoever said that and it actually plays BF3 on max with the crappy type of AA at average 60- to high 80's fps on 64 player maps, so not really light gaming. Anyways, I figured somewhere around 300 something I would sell it for on craigslist and just have it pay for a 3570k and 840. Close to finishing my new build, ish.

nobody is gonna buy that bro is tooooo old

apart from that, dont try to do it here

Why even post, if you're not going to contribute to the topic.

Someone should buy it, phenom 965's are still very capable...

Looking at prices on Ebay though, you probably are looking at a couple of hundred dollars, but if you have time you might as well stick it up for $300 and see if anyone bites.

Maybe try and disguise all the cables in there a bit, I know there aren't many options in that case but could get you some more coin for it :)

that cable management is a huge turn off, but ~250-300

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Someone should buy it, phenom 965's are still very capable...

Looking at prices on Ebay though, you probably are looking at a couple of hundred dollars, but if you have time you might as well stick it up for $300 and see if anyone bites.

Maybe try and disguise all the cables in there a bit, I know there aren't many options in that case but could get you some more coin for it :)

im using a phenom :D runs everything fine, crysis 3 maxed, bioshock infinite maxed, BF3 maxed

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Probably $250, although you wouldn't be likely to make a sale - stuff like this is better sold to your friends, or friends of your family.

The value is certainly there, though.

I wouldn't recommend selling it in parts, just because you're unlikely to sell more than the graphics cards.

I would say $200-250, I think you will have a very hard time selling it, the case seems decent though, so maybe keep the case and throw some new parts in it for a nice upgrade,,,,breaking down the parts you may make a little more..

GTX260's may get you $30-40 each, the chip board and ram you may get $70-90 for the lot, unfortunately PC hardware has very poor re-sale value once its over 12months old.

----Ryzen R9 5900X----X570 Aorus elite----Vetroo V5----240GB Kingston HyperX 3k----Samsung 250GB EVO840----512GB Kingston Nvme----3TB Seagate----4TB Western Digital Green----8TB Seagate----32GB Patriot Viper 4 3200Mhz CL 16 ----Power Color Red dragon 5700XT----Fractal Design R4 Black Pearl ----Corsair RM850w----

I wouldn't pay over 200 for it. You might make more if you sell the parts individually

• 3 weeks later...

It sold for 200 today :D I sold it with one 260 though, seeing as the 2550K doesn't have on board video, and my 760 doesn't arrive until at least Monday. :(

Edited by Torey

I wouldn't have even taken the trouble to try and sell it. I'd just salvage what i could and sell the rest at a deep discount.

Edited by James_McKeane