am i the only one who does not care for game of thrones and has no interest in watching it?

geforceftw

i dont care to watch it and i think its stupid...

My profile pic is the game i'm currently playing. I hope i remember to change it..

Oh well, people have their interests. I enjoy watching it. I like the dragons, corruption, half-naked ladies and unexpected things like fat guys killing something supposedly invincible.

"And yet my mind is screaming, provoked in an icy sweat. It’s pleading and begging for a release, scraping the walls of a padded cell, pounding hopelessly at the floors that won’t even deliver the gift of pain."  - Why I Don't Dream Anymore

Oh well, people have their interests. I enjoy watching it. I like the dragons, corruption, half-naked ladies and unexpected things like fat guys killing something supposedly invincible.

i feel the same way about call of duty\

My profile pic is the game i'm currently playing. I hope i remember to change it..

I love Game of Thrones, it's the only tv show that has made me pick up a book and read it... all 900 pages of it

Not exactly uninterested. But I've got other things to occupy me at the moment. I'll get to it eventually I suppose.

First and only time I watched it I thought I would see something along the line of the toilet Olympics. I was so wrong.

The cake is a lie!!! -- but the muffins are genuine.

I was talking to my flatmate about this exact topic. We came to the conclusion that if you are watching every episode as it airs the whole thing sucks.

We both watched seasons 1 and 2 all one after. I spent a weekend watching it.

When the story just keeps moving along like that its quite intedesting and entertaining. Otherwise its kind of anoying to have speculation about things and then other people who already know whats going to happen.

I haven't even watched an episode, doesn't interest me at all.

Its a series most people dont get until they watch, at least give the first episode a go, but its not for everyone.

My specs:Fractal Define R4, i5 2550k, Asus GTX 560ti 2GB, Samsung 840 pro 120GB SSD, 16GB Corsair Vengeance RAM ,Seagate Barracuda 2TB, Corsair 600w PSU

Its a series most people dont get until they watch, at least give the first episode a go, but its not for everyone.

I have no means of watching it, other than buying a box set, which I don't want.

I have no means of watching it, other than buying a box set, which I don't want.

But the internet means you have unlimited ways of watching it? Im just saying you should give it a go if you eever get time.

My specs:Fractal Define R4, i5 2550k, Asus GTX 560ti 2GB, Samsung 840 pro 120GB SSD, 16GB Corsair Vengeance RAM ,Seagate Barracuda 2TB, Corsair 600w PSU

I think it would be a better experience to wait till the series is finished and watch it all at once.

I doubt you're the only one. I bet many people are tuning off because they don't like the tragic nature of the story (and from what I've heard it's only going to get worse), I personally dislike stories where "good" always endlessly wins and I'm loving the story and it's dark nature so far.

I hope to read all the books released so far in the summer but having done that with some other franchises has cause me to lose interest in the movie/TV show version because it's less detailed...

What's game of thrones?

I like real world settings for my TV shows. Sci-fi/fantasy are not for me at all.

You have to be kidding me. Try actually watching it before judging it, it's an extremely good show. I don't know anyone who's watched it and disliked it. The fact that it's fantasy/medieval doesn't matter, the writing and acting is very good. Once you get into it you won't be able to stop.

Laptop Lenovo Thinkpad X220 - CPU: i5 2420m - RAM: 8gb - SSD: Samsung 830 - IPS screen Peripherals Monitor: Dell U2713HM - KB: Ducky shine w/PBT (MX Blue) - Mouse: Corsair M60

Audio Beyerdynamic DT990pro headphones - Audioengine D1 DAC/AMP - Swan D1080-IV speakers

You have to be kidding me. Try actually watching it before judging it, it's an extremely good show. I don't know anyone who's watched it and disliked it.

Yeah I would have to watch it before I comment as well :)

PROFILEYEAH

What do people even put in these things?

i've tried to watch a couple of episodes but i didn't liked it that much,

But the biggest part of that problem is that i don't like to wait for the next part :P

Its on TV, I dont watch TV anymore. Too many commercials and terrible shows, not to mention reruns.

Don't care about it either. I have stopped watching TV for playing on my PC :)

PC in Profile

I don't really watch any TV, at least not regularly. I would probably like GoT if I watched it, but I simply don't have the time or interest to do so. Top Gear (UK) is good to watch when I'm bored, and Sherlock (Benedict Cumberbatch version) was absolutely phenominal, but beyond that, I don't feel like I'm missing much. This extends to shows like Walking Dead, Breaking Bad, and whatever else it is that the "cool" kids are watching these days. Worst case I do keep a Netflix subscription, so if I really want to I can always catch up on there.

Blackout - Intel Core i5-4670K | Xigmatek Dark Knight II Nighthawk Ed. | Gigabyte GeForce GTX 770 (2GB) | 8GB Corsair Vengeance Mem. | Gigabyte GA-Z87X-D3H Mobo | 250GB Samsung 840 Series SSD | 1TB WD Black HDD | Seasonic Platinum SS-660XP2 660w PSU

To each their own. 

PS i think Anime is stupid.