The best Dihatsu in the world!

bob345

At the least, we can both settle for having bigger balls than the Europeans, at least our race tracks don't have sound limits, which is the most retarded thing ever.

we do have sound limits here in the us and it sucks. Im going to a track day at thunderhill raceway here in California on the 20th and they have a 103 db sound limit even though the track is in the middle of nowhere. Not so much of a problem for me as i have factory exhaust on my car, but my friend im going with on the other-hand, has a strait pipped and de-catted Mercedes e55 amg Not exactaly quiet haha.

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

I live within earshot of a race track and it's fantastic on race days :D

You lucky bastard.

we do have sound limits here in the us and it sucks. Im going to a track day at thunderhill raceway here in California on the 20th and they have a 103 db sound limit even though the track is in the middle of nowhere. Not so much of a problem for me as i have factory exhaust on my car, but my friend im going with on the other-hand, has a strait pipped and de-catted Mercedes e55 amg Not exactaly quiet haha.

California doesn't count as apart of the US. It count's as Europe (for a variety of reasons.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

California doesn't count as apart of the US. It count's as Europe (for a variety of reasons.

you have a point. Califonia is a damn nany state. You know its a problem when most car parts are 49 state legal.

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

That's nice but what is its 1/4 mile time? 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

And quite a lot of them are powered by American V8's.

A lot of them are GM

System: Thinkpad T460

Drop an LS in anything it's just better!

:D

True

Drop an LS in anything it's just better!

:D

Thats true even for cars that already have an ls lol. Already have an ls motor? Throw in a bigger one haha.

Assuming it can even launch...

I have faith...

...that it can shred very expensive tyres. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

Assuming it can even launch...

i would guess it would be pretty similar to this.

i would guess it would be pretty similar to this.

That was built for the drags from drivetrain to suspension to tires. 

I doubt they can launch the Daihatsu even if they feather the throttle.

System: Thinkpad T460

That was built for the drags from drivetrain to suspension to tires. 

I doubt they can launch the Daihatsu even if they feather the throttle.

i was referring more to the very first launch lol.

I think the Japanese can burnout better. It's called drifting.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

I think the Japanese can burnout better. It's called drifting.

That's no where near as manly

Oh come on. Name something manlier than drifting. Drifting while making it look like art is very hard, you know.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

I dont know, There isn't much risk for killing yourself while doing a burnout.