[Steam Key] Final Fantasy Titles up to 60% Off (new Final Fantasy XIII-2 only $14.40)

Dealzon

Today the UK based digital retailer GMG launched a sale on Square Enix games with some notable discounts on Final Fantasy titles. Anything older than Final Fantasy XIII is 50% off instantly, and you can use a 20% off coupon to stack for additional savings, making a total 60% off the list price.

The coupon also works on next weeks release on Steam: Final Fantasy XIII-2. The coupon stacks with an already existing $2 instant savings pre-order discount dropping the price from $20 to $14.40, making a 28% discount this weekend.

Recent Titles (for PC anyways):

Older Titles:

These deals will run through December 8th at 11am Eastern.

The latest FF MMO, which is Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn is not a part of this sale but its also on sale at GameStop for 60% off.

Update: GMG killed the coupon on the FF titles so now its just 50% off. Slightly more now. If you're not in a hurry I'd just wait for the Steam Winter Sale which should be slightly cheaper.

• Deals listed by Dealzon help support LMG / Linus Tech Tips
  • More PC game deals here
  • Latest PC game retailers sales here

Is the MMO one on sale?

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Is the MMO one on sale?

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn is not part of this sale..

but its on sale at GameStop for 60% off:

http://www.dealzon.com/buy/final-fantasy-xiv-realm-reborn-pc?drc=linustechtips

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn is not part of this sale..

but its on sale at GameStop for 60% off:

http://www.dealzon.com/buy/final-fantasy-xiv-realm-reborn-pc?drc=linustechtips

I've never played any FF games and that is the only one that piqued my interest.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

They need to get FFX on PC =/

I'm pretty sure you can emulate it pretty nicely though. Still I'm considering VII for the PC, anyone used this later port that can comment on it? Non cut-scene screentshots look ok

-------

Current Rig

-------

I'm pretty sure you can emulate it pretty nicely though. Still I'm considering VII for the PC, anyone used this later port that can comment on it? Non cut-scene screentshots look ok

I can't say I'm too well versed on the technical side, but it does seem to be done well. I've gotten to the end with minimal problems, though I wasn't exactly looking for them either. I didn't run into any performance issues or crashes. Rebindable keys work fine, although on the controller side I can't seem to rebind it, but it seems to be at least mostly intact as I can have found all the inputs but I don't think they were all correct. You're stuck with using the stick to move unless there's either a fix out or you go with keyboard or map the dpad to keys or the stick in a separate program.

There are also plenty of mods available for the original pc release that are compatible once you use the converter to change in to the original release. You lose clouds saves and achievements though if you care. I'd say its worth it for a few bucks.

Which industry affiliate are you exactly? Not to sound rude, but for an affiliate, you seem to be a guy who fits into this forum

Which industry affiliate are you exactly? Not to sound rude, but for an affiliate, you seem to be a guy who fits into this forum

sorry not sure what you mean?

that tag is just a LMG designation/catch-all title for people having business relationship with LMG.

am hoping the "fits into this forum" is a good thing.

we're just 3 guys posting game deals and the occasional hardware deals :)