ARE YOU READY FOR A FROZEN BASED VIDEO GAME?! YES YOU ARE

Jerakl

Saource: http://www.vg247.com/2014/12/04/singstar-frozen-is-happening-parents-everywhere-in-dismay/

So apparently the next singstar game will be based of Frozen, much to the dismay of everyone that is tired of hearing "Let it Go"

Here's a refreshing song for you:

So the game will be for PS3 and PS4 and will consist mostly of songs from Frozen.

SingStar Frozen will, presumably, mostly or entirely consist of songs from the Disney movie, Frozen.

Sony confirmed with Joystiq that the game is coming to PS3 and PS4, but had little else to say beyond word that licensing issues may delay its release in some territories.

Personal Thoughts:

Finally! A good reason to buy a PS4!

*Volume Warning*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6i2bpnOuKsE

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Well. PSN is going to get hacked to shit again because of this. 

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz

thanks for teh montage parody m80

CPU: i7 2600 @ 4.2GHz  COOLING: NZXT Kraken X31 RAM: 4x2GB Corsair XMS3 @ 1600MHz MOBO: Gigabyte Z68-UD3-XP GPU: XFX R9 280X Double Dissipation SSD #1: 120GB OCZ Vertex 2  SSD #2: 240GB Corsair Force 3 HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 600W CASE: NZXT H230
CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 @ 2.83GHz COOLING: Cooler Master Eclipse RAM: 4x1GB Corsair XMS2 @ 800MHz MOBO: XFX nForce 780i 3-Way SLi GPU: 2x ASUS GTX 560 DirectCU in SLi HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: TBA CASE: Antec 300

alright i know that frozen exploded and is a huge pile of cash for disney but ffs please "let it go" and move on

alright i know that frozen exploded and is a huge pile of cash for disney but ffs please "let it go" and move on

Well if you lived under a rock for the past week then you may not know that they basically confirmed Frozen 2.

I refuse to acknowledge that incredibly over used joke. Frozen memes are starting to need a bit of a fixer upper.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

kxp1vko.png

'Tis

Well i traded a game that i hated a lot for a PS1...

Good deal, it's the SCPH-5501 model and included Crash Bandicoot and Driver 1, 2 1MB memory cards, 2 controllers. 

'Tis

I would buy one but I don't have any money.

I'm waiting on a Frozen themed P24 ( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Well if you lived under a rock for the past week then you may not know that they basically confirmed Frozen 2.

I refuse to acknowledge that incredibly over used joke. Frozen memes are starting to need a bit of a fixer upper.

ya i know i saw the ign article about it being mostly confirmed...legitimately makes me want to crawl under a rock

ya i know i saw the ign article about it being mostly confirmed...legitimately makes me want to crawl under a rock

I know. me too...

I would buy one but I don't have any money.

I'm waiting on a Frozen themed P24 ( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

That sounds terrible. And if they made the startup sound movie themed...

That sounds terrible. And if they made the startup sound movie themed...

acb.jpg

huh wat

i thought the 20 year edition was a a good reason to buy a PS4 

Just googled that. My God I need it

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

I question your mother's upbringing if you don't like me - Action Bronson

You apocalyptic dingleberry - James 'Captain Slow' May

acb.jpg

If they made a Journey themed one however...

I would probably sell my computer for it. 

If they made a Journey themed one however...

I would probably sell my computer for it. 

could do like a PS thing right now with Journey but i have a lot of things to do 

*shoots himself* I'm doooooone. I am not ready.. I've never been ready. And never will be.

Ran by coffee

A frozed based video game huh? well this is my message to the people who thought of that....

n5058b8d0c04db.gif

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

A frozed based video game huh? well this is my message to the people who thought of that....

n5058b8d0c04db.gif

Now that's not very nice is it.