Australian retailer pulls GTA V from shelves over sexual violence petition.

BloodWithIce
SuperNova: CPU: Intel Core i5 4670k @4.6 GPU: Sapphire R290 Tri-x @1200, @1350, MOBO: MSI Z87 G45 Gaming, RAM: 16Gb HyperX Fury White @1866, PSU: CORSAIR TX750M, CASE: Arc Midi R2, SSD: Kingston 120gb SSD, 
COOLING:
H100i w/ 2x Nb eLoop 800rpm

Check out my build log Black Dawn Check out my build log Supernova

Repost as stated above. I rate this decision stupid/10.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

I hate feminazis so much.....I bet whoever made that petition didnt know you can kill anyone, and that the game isnt about killing whores! X(

I agree.

Off topic:

One time I got one of those change.org emails from a girl that wanted to get rid of an app where you could send anonymous messages to people. She wanted it to be removed from the app store over cyber bullying. 1. Ask.fm is the same thing. 2. Grow a spine.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

I agree.

Off topic:

One time I got one of those change.org emails from a girl that wanted to get rid of an app where you could send anonymous messages to people. She wanted it to be removed from the app store over cyber bullying. 1. Ask.fm is the same thing. 2. Grow a spine.

If you dont want to get bullied or talk to random people, dont go on the freakin app! lol xD Yeah, I made a change.org account for school once, and I read some of the emails and laugh! xD

If you dont want to get bullied or talk to random people, dont go on the freakin app! lol xD Yeah, I made a change.org account for school once, and I read some of the emails and laugh! xD

Sometimes I get legit ones. But some are hilarious. I signed up to sign a petition about how GTA V shouldn't be on PC. I signed it just to put my reason as a rant about how stupid and ignorant you people are if you actually believe R* would do that.

Sometimes I get legit ones. But some are hilarious. I signed up to sign a petition about how GTA V shouldn't be on PC. I signed it just to put my reason as a rant about how stupid and ignorant you people are if you actually believe R* would do that.

I remember that petition...... *facepalm*

Oh gosh...xD

@ what? The link in my sig?

Yep. :P Trying out lots of mods eh?

I don't think you quite understand.

5ea774c179.jpg

I don't think you quite understand.

5ea774c179.jpg

Dont really care that much...I dont think. This discussion should probably be in a pm. :)

But I kill everyone in GTA 5

amen.

So let's start a petition about violence against orcs in shadow of mordor. I've played this game like 40 hours and I'm already a victim. I can't guarantee that I won't kill any orc on sight...

MSI X99S SLI PLUS  // Intel Core i7-5960X Processor (8 x 3.0 GHz) // Corsair Hydro Series H80i Cooling // 32 GB DDR4 High End Crucial 2133 MHz RAM

2 x 4096 MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 //2 x 500 GB SATA III Samsung 840 EVO SSD // 4000 GB SATA III, 7200upm // 1000 Watt Silverstone Strider SS //Creative Sound Blaster Z

Cooler Master Cosmos II Big Tower (ATX)

This is utter BS. Its an adult game, if they are pulling it off shelves because they don't want kids playing it, they should realize that its up to parents to decide whether or not they want children playing it.

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

It's already happened here in New Zealand. Two store chains, The Warehouse and Noell Leeming have taken all R18 games and movies off their shelves