Xbox One controller & Kinect Review! (and some rant:30 :D)

zeros

Hey guys if you want to see the PlayStation 4 controller I already made a topic about it here: PlayStation 4 controller review and comparison with PS3 controller.

Xbox One controller and the Kinect review by Tested.com, by what they show us I think that it looks good, though I don't have much experience with the Xbox 360 controller so I wont say much about this. (Had more thoughts about the PS4 controller in the link above). As for the new Kinect, I think that the technology in it is really awesome, I wouldn't mind to have an Xbone just to have the Kinect, but as many already know the console has to be always on, or to be more precise if you don't connect to the internet after 24 hours of your last connection it wont allow you to play, also the pure fact of how awesome the Kinect is, it makes it frightening. Because as you will see in the video it's able to see your heartbeat, it's able to see you in the dark, it's able to say if you are happy or not and so on... I do think that this is awesome, but on the other hand it's connected to the internet, how do we know that it's not collecting data? One full day of what you do in your room with the Kinect could be saved on a log file and then who knows... Also I don't like the idea that maybe someone could hack into it and spy on us... Anyways without further ado here is the video about the controller and Kinect:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEBOBcfi8_4

Oh and here is some Rant:30 :D

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12; GPU: GeForce RTX 3080 Gigabyte Vision OC V2 10GB; PSU: EVGA 750W 80+ Gold Certified; RAM: 4x32GB (w/RGB xd); SSD: 1xM.2 Samsung 980 Pro 1TB, 1xM.2 Samsung 970 Pro 1TB, 1xWD 6TB HDD; OS: 10; Monitor: 2xAorus IPS 27" (2560x1400)Keyboard: Corsair K95; Mouse: Mionix Naos 7000 w/ Steelseries QcK mousepad.

Laptop - HP Omen 15" w/5800U, GPU 3070, 1TB M.2 WD Black, 16GB RAM.

Interesting find. n1 mate

Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?

The end with Kinect, that is some really scary shit.

Active IR and it knows if you're looking at it or not?

The end with Kinect, that is some really scary shit.

Active IR and it knows if you're looking at it or not?

And when you are watching something 18+? It will say you seem to be really happy, do you want to play a game? lol

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12; GPU: GeForce RTX 3080 Gigabyte Vision OC V2 10GB; PSU: EVGA 750W 80+ Gold Certified; RAM: 4x32GB (w/RGB xd); SSD: 1xM.2 Samsung 980 Pro 1TB, 1xM.2 Samsung 970 Pro 1TB, 1xWD 6TB HDD; OS: 10; Monitor: 2xAorus IPS 27" (2560x1400)Keyboard: Corsair K95; Mouse: Mionix Naos 7000 w/ Steelseries QcK mousepad.

Laptop - HP Omen 15" w/5800U, GPU 3070, 1TB M.2 WD Black, 16GB RAM.