Who is going to play The Last of Us?

orangecat

I've played about 20 minutes or so in, then my ps3 broke. A bit gutted but I'm getting it repaired so all is not lost :D

I would have been so mad! :P 

CPU: Intel Core i5 2550K @ 4GHz | Cooler: Gelid Tranquillo Rev. 2 | Mobo: Gigabyte GA-Z68AP-D3

GPU: XFX 1GB HD6850 OC'd | SSD: OCZ Agility 3 60GB | HDD: Samsung 500GB | PSU: Corsair HX520W | Case: Zalman Z11+

It's rare for a game to get a perfect 10/10 review on multiple review sites. I'll be picking it up for the PS3, and if I truly enjoy it (and it ever makes it to PC), I'll buy it again.

It'll never make it to PC. Naughty Dog games are exclusive to PlayStation.

Honestly all this game is missing is a Keyboard and mouse and some AA

Other then that it's stunning and brilliant to play!
I'm a terrible console gamer cause I haven't really played them in 5 years. but this game to me is validation to have a ps3
Looks amazing, seriously, aside from a few picky bits I'd swear it was running on mid to high end PC (hand having such closed in spaces)  
I've even forgiven the over the right hand shoulder view point style. being left dominant I find this to be visually jarring.

It makes me sad to think if this is what it looks like on a console, imagine it on a PC fully fleshed out.

Rig 1 CPU: 3570K Motherboard: V Gene GPU: Power Color r9 280x at 1.35GHZ  RAM: 16 GB 1600mhz PSU: Cougar CMX 700W Storage: 1x Plexor M5S 256GB 1x 1TB HDD 1x 3TB GREEN HDD Case: Coolermaster HAFXB Cooling: Intel Watercooler
"My day so far, I've fixed 4 computers and caught a dog. Australian Tech Industry is weird."

"It's bent so far to the right, It's a hook."

Of course this game doesn't look as good as a pc game but people, remember that it's the most that a ps3 can do.

Strange you should mention that, because I've also been playing Tomb Raider on PC and new to PC gaming so at first I too found it hard to be impressed visually by TLoU, but as the game goes on you really start to notice the detail and decay and post apocalyptic tone of the world, and although tomb raider looks muh better, TLoU hits harder emotionally.  

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 | Cooler: Stock | RAM: 16GB Hyper Fury X RGB | GPU: RTX 2080 Super FTW3 | Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus Elite| PSU: Corsair RM850x
Storage: WD SN750 500GB / 850 500GB Samsung Evo /  | CASE: 570X | Display: Dell u2414h  | KEYBOARD: Corsair K70 | MOUSE: Corsair M65

It'll never make it to PC. Naughty Dog games are exclusive to PlayStation.

-shrug- Wishful thinking.

Interested in Linux, SteamOS and Open-source applications? Go here

Gaming Rig - CPU: i5 3570k @ Stock | GPU: EVGA Geforce 560Ti 448 Core Classified Ultra | RAM: Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 8GB DDR3 1600 | SSD: Crucial M4 128GB | HDD: 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 1TB WD Caviar Black, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Case: Antec Lanboy Air | KB: Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Blue | Mouse: Corsair Vengeance M95 | Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

Was not really planning on buying this game but the reviews and the comments I read makes me want to. Would probably get this when I have time. :)