Need a new headset

Electronix

Hey Linus Tech Tips,

I'm thinking of buying a headset that would be good for gaming and VoIP chatting. I was looking at the Steel Series Siberia headsets as I have heard those are good. I'm willing to spend a good chunk of money to get a nice one I would say that $250 would be my max. What are your suggestions for a good headset?  

CPU: Core i7 4770k, RAM: 8GB DDR3 GSkill Ripjaws X, PSU: OCZ 700W, GPU: AMD Radeon R9 270X, Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Black Pearl, Cooler: Noctua NH-D14

Get a good pair of headphones and an Antlion Mod Mic 4.0

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

I have the astro A40s. I'm very happy with them. Very comfortable. Not very many people recommended them but I've had mine for a year now and love them.

I have the astro A40s. I'm very happy with them. Very comfortable. Not very many people recommended them but I've had mine for a year now and love them.

I want something that is guaranteed quality. What would you suggest then?  

CPU: Core i7 4770k, RAM: 8GB DDR3 GSkill Ripjaws X, PSU: OCZ 700W, GPU: AMD Radeon R9 270X, Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Black Pearl, Cooler: Noctua NH-D14

I want something that is guaranteed quality. What would you suggest then?

In terms of durability. I don't think I could break these if I threw it against the wall lol. Sound quality? I'm no audio expert but they sound pretty amazing to me. You can check out some reviews too. Make sure you get the version with the mix amp for the surround sound. They just released the new version to.

hyper x clouds or get a set of open back headphones with a modmic 4.0 attached to it

since you're willing to spend 250 bucks go for a good pair of headphones and a separate mic.