Does this change your opinion of Xbox One?

So I found this link from a "xbox engineer" who was trying to explane the Xbox One's DRM.

http://www.neowin.net/news/anonymous-xbox-engineer-explains-drm-and-microsofts-xbox-one-intentions

Does this change your view of the Xbox One? Do PC gamers like the idea of a platform similar to Steam being on consoles.

TL;DR: What it is essentially saying is that the Xbox One is trying to be more like steam. It appears that as long as your Xbox One checks in every 24 hours any your games were not resold or loaned to a friend you can play without a disk. 

Edit: I'm also a PC gamer and have about 600gb of games installed. 

That was the least of my worries with xbox one. I still hate everything about it other than the controller.

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

The damage has already been done, it's too late to salvage your shit microsoft.

Step 1. Buy PC.

Step 2. Install Steam

Step 3. Buy cheap steam game

Step 4. Play

8 years fees = 8 x $50 = $400 

$500 xbox + $400 fees = $900

Buy $650 comp, $125 monitor ( or hook pc to tv ) , $25 mouse and keyboard

Left of with $100 dollars. 

It makes me less negative towards it. The "engineer" seems to be ignorant of the fact that PS4 *should* have a healthy digital download mechanism, there already is on PS3 being able to download most big titles, although horrendously slow. And he acts as if Discs are still the only medium of purchasing PS games, is he kidding us?

And it seems like you still must buy discs, and you only get a 500GB HDD on XBox, where you must install your games, which will be bigger. I have 900GB of games installed, plus probably another 200 uninstalled.

So... PC is still superior? Seems so.

The big multiplayer shooters for each console seem to be on PC as well, although exclusive from XBox/PS4 with Destiny and Titanfall, and I plan on playing both on PC. 

Still doesn't make me want to buy an XBox One over a PS4. PS+ is just a better deal, and I don't have Kinect monitoring me, I'm really concerned with my privacy unlike most young adults, and the only things I really like about Xbox are Halo and that my friends are playing Xbox. Well, my friends are all maturing with me and moving to PC gaming and to the better value of the PS4, so buy buy Xbox, with your atrocious Xbox live support systems and buggy licensing crap, not allowing me to play my games which are downloaded and owned by my account on the original system, after I downloaded my account to my friends console and back to mine, oh and for wiping my saves on said game (Castle Crashers).

Nope, once a day is still too much. The magic number that they should be looking for is zero.

Duplicate thread