Trying to figure out this fan splitter

Method

6vCsgQZl.jpg

^ I've never seen a fan splitter like that. One would think the molex power section is backwards. The 3 3-pin fan sections are all female (a fan plugs into them) so I have no clue how to get power to this cable. Any ideas? 

CPU: Ryzen 5800X | GPU: RTX 3080 FE | Board: x570 Aorus Master | RAM: 32GB GSkill TridentZ | Case: Phanteks 719

any kind of manual.. packaging etc?

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

any kind of manual.. packaging etc?

Was in a box of other cables :/ Was looking for a fan splitter and this wouldve been perfect if the molex was the other way around. Nothing I own would take this kind of connection though. I don't have any weird fan controller or anything.

CPU: Ryzen 5800X | GPU: RTX 3080 FE | Board: x570 Aorus Master | RAM: 32GB GSkill TridentZ | Case: Phanteks 719

How is the molex backwards?

Edit: ohhhh

Looks like it needs another converter. Kinda defeats the point.

System: Thinkpad T460

I've never seen a fan splitter like that. One would think the molex power section is backwards. The 3 3-pin fan sections are all female (a fan plugs into them) so I have no clue how to get power to this cable. Any ideas? 

Lol, thats weird. Unless if it went to a case or fan controller with the other connector, I'm not sure how that can be used(as is). It also doesn't have the pins next to each other(not that it matters), but its just odd to see. You could cut off the Molex connector and add any connector of choice(like the floppy, Sata, etc.).

I think I figured it out. I have this old stupid power supply:

33sDe3Cl.jpg

cable mustve came with it. This thing's ancient.

It's missing another molex connector.

At one point, it was probably a molex pigtail with a Male and female for placing inline, but the Male end was cut off....for some reason.....

Edit:  Or that PSU...hah!

D3SL91 | Ethan | Gaming+Work System | NAS System | Photo: Nikon D750 + D5200

It's missing another molex connector.

At one point, it was probably a molex pigtail with a Male and female for placing inline, but the Male end was cut off....for some reason.....

Edit:  Or that PSU...hah!

That's what I thought originally lol so I tore apart a bunch of boxes in my closest looking for this elusive "adapter". Turned out to be an 850 watt "adapter" for this cable :P I have a coolermaster haf stacker, so I have an extra spot for a power supply. Should I plug that in just for this cable?  :D