So aperently COD Ghosts suck ...

I/O

Thinking of going for BLOPS 2 cause it's also on sale. How wold rate this among CODs ? Also will I get 60fps ?

Black ops is a great game. I must have logged like 40 hours in Black ops zombies alone

My Car: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/?p=4442206

CPU: i5 4590 |Motherboard: ASRock H97M PRO4|Memory: Corsair Vengance 8gbs|Storage: WD Caviar Blue 1TB|GPU: ZOTAC GTX 760 2gb|PSU: Thermaltech TR2 500W|Monitors: LG24M35 24" & Dual 19"|Mouse:Razer DeathAdder 2013 with SteelSeries Qck mini|Keyboard: Ducky DK2087 Zero MX Red|Headset: HyperX Cloud|Cooling: Corsair 120mm blue LED, Lepa vortex 120mm, stock 120mm|Case:Enermax Ostrog Blue Windowed

unsure if trolling

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

Totalcookie said it was the best COD since MW.

Knock yourself out kiddo. I don't know if youll get 60 FPS.

60fps is not an option it's a requirement in COD games IMHO.

60fps is not an option it's a requirement in COD games IMHO.

60FPS is a standard for PC gaming.

You didn't post your specs you dingus :P

You don't have them in your profile either.

60FPS is a standard for PC gaming.

You didn't post your specs you dingus :P

You don't have them in your profile either.

Well I can play some offline single player games with less than 60fps though it's not preferred of course but online in a fast paced game like COD a frame spike could get you pwnd and defiantly will at some point.

I got an HD potato 7850 OCed to 1050Mhz and a Phenom II x4 3.7Ghz.

Well I can play some offline single player games with less than 60fps though it's not preferred of course but online in a fast paced game like COD a frame spike could get you pwnd and defiantly will at some point.

I got an HD potato 7850 OCed to 1050Mhz and a Phenom II x4 3.7Ghz.

your CPU migh be a bottleneck

at my X2 265 ( 2 cores only I know) it was stuttering, on FX 8320 it is perfect

your CPU migh be a bottleneck

at my X2 265 ( 2 cores only I know) it was stuttering, on FX 8320 it is perfect

The x2 265 is an old Athlon I believe. I don't know but I think we both need to upgrade out CPUs.

The x2 265 is an old Athlon I believe. I don't know but I think we both need to upgrade out CPUs.

it should be the same gen as yours, but a few tiers lower

at the moment I have a FX 8320 and the only reason I would upgrade would be an i7 in a mITX case

at the moment I have a FX 8320 and the only reason I would upgrade would be an i7 in a mITX case

or to jump on the Intel bandwagon for epeen lol.

or to jump on the Intel bandwagon for epeen lol.

Actually I am using it for heavy multitasking as a workstation and I want to get 6 monitors for 3d and 2d simultaneous work and some gaming. I am happy with my fx for now

Actually I am using it for heavy multitasking as a workstation and I want to get 6 monitors for 3d and 2d simultaneous work and some gaming. I am happy with my fx for now

Everyone that actually uses the FX chips say they are great and Intel fanboy's have nothing good to say about them. I might just go for an FX 8230 and nice mobo because it will cost the same as an unlock i5 chip without mobo.

So aperently COD Ghosts suck ...

misc-you-dont-say-l.png

CPU: AMD FX 8350 | GPU: AMD R9 270 Windforce | MOBO: ASRock 990FX Extreme 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 8GB | Case: X Predator X1 |CPU COOLER: Hyper T4

NAZIS WILL RISE.