CS:GO LDLC VS FNATIC to be replayed.

Jobbe03

https://twitter.com/DreamHack/status/538516337610747904

"Final decision. LDLC vs Fnatic last map Overpass will be replayed due to texture transparency and immortal bug used by both teams."

Absolutely retarded.

Making CSGO comp look like a joke.

UPDATE: Fnatic has decided to forfeit due to "unjustified criticizm and not having fun"

I'm sure it wasn't the players choice to forfeit. Fnatic remain scumbags in my mind.

"My opinion is that your opinion is wrong." - AlwaysFSX    CPU I5 4690k MB MSI Gaming 5 RAM 2 x 4GB HyperX Blu DDR3 GPU Asus GTX970 Strix,  Case Corsair 760T Storage 1 x 120GB 840EVO 1 x 1TB WD Blue, 1 x 500GB Toshiba  

The cave/beast v2 (OLD) http://imgur.com/a/8AmeH                                  PSU 600W Raidmax RX600AF Displays ASUS VS278Q-P x2, BenQ Xl2720z Cooling Dark Rock 3, 4 AP120s Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Razer Deathadder 

They shouldnt have cheated in the first place. Can't they just play fair qq

eGPU Setup: Macbook Pro 13" 16GB DDR3 RAM, 512GB SSD, i5 3210M, GTX 980 eGPU

New PC: i7-4790k, Corsair H100iGTX, ASrock Fatal1ty Z97 Killer, 24GB Ram, 850 EVO 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD, GTX 1080 Fractal Design R4, EVGA Supernova G2 650W

i am so made at Fnatic they need to get their shit together and stop acting like cod kids aka the cod pros i hope LDLC destroy them

So were both teams using a cheat?

If so why aren't they both disqualified and have a match between the two runner ups?

Halfbreed

I hate the decision too. They should have done the rematch from the start of the second half with the same score. Or, better yet, DQ'd Fnatic. However, Dreamhack have probably just done what they think is the fairest decision, though not supported. 

So were both teams using a cheat?

If so why aren't they both disqualified and have a match between the two runner ups?

No, only Fnatic used it. They have no integrity or respect for the game and the other players. Goes to show with how much they possibly hack, from the strong evidence against them, and how much they don't seem to care about the scene itself. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

I hate the decision too. They should have done the rematch from the start of the second half with the same score. Or, better yet, DQ'd Fnatic. However, Dreamhack have probably just done what they think is the fairest decision, though not supported. 

No, only Fnatic used it. They have no integrity or respect for the game and the other players. Goes to show with how much they possibly hack, from the strong evidence against them, and how much they don't seem to care about the scene itself. 

The only reason why it wasnt 12-3 half start for LDLC is because smithzz did a boost on ct spawn that broke the rule regarding seeing through textures, unfortunately it dosent matter how insignificant that action was. Because of that Fnatic filed a complaint and the DH admins decided to reset it back to 0-0.

What?

The only reason why it wasnt 12-3 half start for LDLC is because smithzz did a boost on ct spawn that broke the rule regarding seeing through textures, unfortunately it dosent matter how insignificant that action was. Because of that Fnatic filed a complaint and the DH admins decided to reset it back to 0-0.

But wasn't Smithzz boost on the truck, not pixel walking? Plus, he could only see one part of the map and it's unlikely that he would have got a kill during that boost and it didn't ruin the entire strat of Fnatic. But it's only fair that it's set back to round one. Any word on what map it will be on? Or the same map with both teams promising to not do the boost? 

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Ok I appreciate the clarification. I agree that the decision is beyond messed up and, at the very least, we as a community need to make it know that we are offended.

Halfbreed

Ok I appreciate the clarification. I agree that the decision is beyond messed up and, at the very least, we as a community need to make it know that we are offended.

If you take a look at the Dreamhack official Tweet on the situation. It seems that the community's voice as been shouted. 

I think it is clear that the majority hate the decision too. Though, some of them in the comments do understand that it the fairest decision that could be made.

But wasn't Smithzz boost on the truck, not pixel walking? Plus, he could only see one part of the map and it's unlikely that he would have got a kill during that boost and it didn't ruin the entire strat of Fnatic. But it's only fair that it's set back to round one. Any word on what map it will be on? Or the same map with both teams promising to not do the boost? 

No it wasnt a pixel boost that smithzz was singled out. It was the texture glitch that was rule breaking and the immortal bug.

Apparently the dh rules state that pixel boosting is legal. The issue regarding fnatic was also the texture glitch and the immortal bug where boosting your hitboxes dont align and despite shooting the supposed model, he player will not get hit as the hitbox isnt there.

Reference: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wor34WKxkpM

What?

UPDATE: Fnatic forfeited. Good job guys! Good job the community! 

"Final decision. LDLC vs Fnatic last map Overpass will be replayed due to texture transparency and immortal bug used by both teams."

Absolutely retarded.

Making CSGO comp look like a joke.

FINAL FINAL FINAL Decision. 5-10minutes ago, announced by HellSpawn on the DreamHack stream, Fnatic forfeited. LDLC wins, and goes through to the Semifinals against Na'Vi.

sonofabitch, beat me by a minute.

Good PR move. I think it will save some of their skins and they need to slowly rebuild their rep. 

What?

Good PR move. I think it will save some of their skins and they need to slowly rebuild their rep. 

Fat chance of that. The number of idiots who make YouTube videos and comments about Flusha cheating is too damn high. Even Ex-iBP Steel and a couple guys from Cloud9 think he cheats.

Hating on Fnatic is the trend right now.

Fat chance of that. The number of idiots who make YouTube videos and comments about Flusha cheating is too damn high. Even Ex-iBP Steel and a couple guys from Cloud9 think he cheats.

Hating on Fnatic is the trend right now.

I suspect is the sponsors forcing them. The sponsors certainly would not want a boycott to happen on them.

Its in the game, so why wouldnt they use it?!

Personal Build Project "Rained-On"

helped building up the CPU Overclocking Database and GPU Overclocking Database, check them out ;)

#KilledMyWife #MakeBombs #LinusIsNotFunny || Please, dont use non-default grey font colors. Think about the night-theme users! ;)

I suspect is the sponsors forcing them. The sponsors certainly would not want a boycott to happen on them.

I agree. They're the ones who really can put pressure on Fnatic. Other than that they can do what they want. Ultimately though, it's a business, you need to please the sponsors.

I believe VP and some other teams have said they would have used it, even though they and almost everyone else are saying it was disgusting and should not be in the game. It was obviously not intended to be in the game, and Fnatic was sitting on it for 2 months while Volvo was asking teams to find these bugs and inform them to have them fixed and the maps improved.

Also, DreamHack and other tournaments set their own rules. These rules are designed to ensure the game isn't turned by BS like Fnatics boost. This is Counter-Strike. The win is supposed to be determined by skill, luck and teamwork, not how many game-breaking bugs exist in the map.

I believe VP and some other teams have said they would have used it, even though they and almost everyone else are saying it was disgusting and should not be in the game. It was obviously not intended to be in the game, and Fnatic was sitting on it for 2 months while Volvo was asking teams to find these bugs and inform them to have them fixed and the maps improved.

Also, DreamHack and other tournaments set their own rules. These rules are designed to ensure the game isn't turned by BS like Fnatics boost. This is Counter-Strike. The win is supposed to be determined by skill, luck and teamwork, not how many game-breaking bugs exist in the map.

Im just saying noone should be blamed. It happened once, and will never again. But when its in the game in that very moment the match is played, anyone can use it.

helped building up the CPU Overclocking Database and GPU Overclocking Database, check them out ;)

#KilledMyWife #MakeBombs #LinusIsNotFunny || Please, dont use non-default grey font colors. Think about the night-theme users! ;)

It's against the rules.

"My opinion is that your opinion is wrong." - AlwaysFSX    CPU I5 4690k MB MSI Gaming 5 RAM 2 x 4GB HyperX Blu DDR3 GPU Asus GTX970 Strix,  Case Corsair 760T Storage 1 x 120GB 840EVO 1 x 1TB WD Blue, 1 x 500GB Toshiba  

The cave/beast v2 (OLD) http://imgur.com/a/8AmeH                                  PSU 600W Raidmax RX600AF Displays ASUS VS278Q-P x2, BenQ Xl2720z Cooling Dark Rock 3, 4 AP120s Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Razer Deathadder 

It's against the rules.

Well, then I question the rules, especially as there are no penalties.

Don't question the rules, question Dreamhack who decided to disregard them.

Do you know the situation in which that boost was used?

You do know that LDLC was busy beating Fnatic, getting 12-3 in their first half and then winning the pistol. Then Fnatic boosted almost every round, winning 13 straight and winning the match, the BO3 and advancing to the Semi's instead of LDLC. By skill, luck and teamwork LDLC should have won. But due to this boost, which was definitely not intended to be in the map, Fnatic won. In DreamHack. This wasn't practise. Of course it's a big deal. Money lost and time wasted for LDLC.