CS:GO LDLC VS FNATIC to be replayed.

Jobbe03

Don't question the rules, question Dreamhack who decided to disregard them.

Didnt "Dreamhack" also make the rules? So they decided against themselves??

Do you know the situation in which that boost was used?

You do know that LDLC was busy beating Fnatic, getting 12-3 in their first half and then winning the pistol. Then Fnatic boosted almost every round, winning 13 straight and winning the match, the BO3 and advancing to the Semi's instead of LDLC. By skill, luck and teamwork LDLC should have won, but due to this boost which was definitely not intended to be in the map Fnatic won. In DreamHack. This wasn't practise. Of course it's a big deal. Money lost and time wasted for LDLC.

Yes, I watched the match. And I think Fnatics move was brilliant, and they deserved to win.

At the end of the day you dont win because of team play or skill. You win because the "16" is standing next to your name.

Now, I understand that there have to be rules and violating has to be prosecuted. I would say, that eventhough "pixel walking" is not allowed, this wasnt against the rules, especially as "pixel walking" isnt exactly defined (pixels do not have anything to do with in-game objects, this would be "pt" not "pixels".

Also boosting is allowed and the player on top can still get shot by anyone with a line of sight.

Personal Build Project "Rained-On"

helped building up the CPU Overclocking Database and GPU Overclocking Database, check them out ;)

#KilledMyWife #MakeBombs #LinusIsNotFunny || Please, dont use non-default grey font colors. Think about the night-theme users! ;)

At the end of the day you dont win because of team play or skill. You win because the "16" is standing next to your name.

wow.

Also boosting is allowed and the player on top can still get shot by anyone with a line of sight.

By anyone with a line of sight. Imagine a box you could hide behind, that you can see through and shoot through, but that the enemy from their position can't see through or shoot through.

That's the point. You can kill Olof in that position, but from most angles you can't shoot him and he can still see through the walls and shoot you.