Gtx 650 or Ati 7750

Toilet Sock

they would be for a budget build just for playing games i only play at 1600x900 so i dont really need all the power. i play borderlands and other various games that is why i was thinking the 650 for physx. they are at the same price.

Tough choice. At stock the 650 may be a tiny notch better in some games, but for the most part there won't be a huge difference. If you plan on overclocking (which you should!), go with the 7750, it will OC better than the 650.

i wasnt really planning on overclocking but i was thinking i would just get the 650 because borderlands and borderlands 2 are some of the only games i play

the form factor of the 650 would be nice to since i have a fairly small case

Neither of those are good cards, and are bad value.

I would go 660+

At that resolution a 7770 would be a good choice. There's also a lot of used options if you want a more powerful older generation card.

http://us.ncix.com/products/?sku=684...r&promoid=1338

My Rig:

Spoiler

Case: NZXT H210 CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700x  Motherboard:  MSI B450 AM4 Motherboard  Memory: GeIL EVO POTENZA 16GB Video Card: MSI RX480 Power Supply: Corsair TX 750w Storage: Samsung 840 120GB And a 500GB WD BLUE Monitor: Acer S231HLbid 23" and an old Dell Mouse: RAZER DeathAdder 3.5G Keyboard: Ducky DK9008G2 PRO MX Cherry Blue

i would recommend that you save a little bit more money and get either a 7770 or 650ti they both have much better performance/dollar.

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|

Don't get a 650, 550Ti outperforms it, as much as I don't like AMD I'd suggesting going with the 7770 or save a bot more and get a 650Ti

Get a GTX 550 Ti, I'm using it right now to play Borderlands 2

I get 30+ FPS at max settings with PhsyX