3570k and 3770k great prices here

microcenter.com instore deals. maybe there's a store near you

3770k for $229.99 http://www.microcenter.com/product/3...1155_Processor

3570k for $189.99 http://www.microcenter.com/product/3...1155_Processor

no reason not to buy it if you looking to upgrade your system. Add a nice Asus P8Z77-V LX for $114.99 after rebate and you got a sweet ass PC

http://www.microcenter.com/product/3...el_Motherboard

not sure if this was a good place to post this but want to help people find good deals

Parvum Systems S1.0, 3570K, H100i, Asus Maximus V Gene, Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 16GB @ 1866, EVGA GTX 680 FTW+, Samsung 840 Pro 128GB SSD, WD Velociraptor 600GB HDD, Corsair AX850

Kind of sad they don't have one in Canada :(

yea sorry they don't ship to Canada.

Parvum Systems S1.0, 3570K, H100i, Asus Maximus V Gene, Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 16GB @ 1866, EVGA GTX 680 FTW+, Samsung 840 Pro 128GB SSD, WD Velociraptor 600GB HDD, Corsair AX850

yea sorry they don't ship to Canada.

Even if they did, the CPU and Mobo combo is only in store from what I've seen. I've heard stories of people price matching at Frys if they don't have a local Microcenter.

I actually bought a 3770k from them (Tustin, Ca) and it runs great. Also They do sell it without a combo when I asked for online as well although I don't know how that exactly works cause I bought mine in store.

I bought a 3570k 20 days ago from microcenter for 169.99 :D. Maybe they just like the state Ohio or something? (They're hosted in Columbus [the capital of Ohio])

RIP in pepperonis m8s

I have a Microcenter near me, Tustin, CA like Deathmaker above me :D

I personally have been thinking about applying there in a year or so after school, maybe then I can get some more amazing deals ;)

glad people are picking up theses great deals.

dam too bad i just payed off my car.

congrats, i know the feeling

For people saying on other posts similar to this use the $100 difference between these CPU's for larger capacity parts e.g. greater memory ammount or storage space, for $40 more why not grab a 3770k, you still have that $60 for other stuff.

I live 10 minutes from a microcenter! ITS AWESOME!!!!!!!! Getting my new build parts from there!!!!!!!!!!!! AWESOME STORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

In Columbus Ohio....

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

sweet. lucky guy

They need to build Microcenters in Canada, in-store prices are unbeatable.

i think i want to take a road trip now, closest one is just one state over

If you buy a z77 MB with the 3570k (Doesn't work for my Micro Center with the 3770k) you will get like $40-$50 off on the motherboard on top of the cheap CPU.

If you buy a z77 MB with the 3570k (Doesn't work for my Micro Center with the 3770k) you will get like $40-$50 off on the motherboard on top of the cheap CPU.

yeah microcenter does good bundle deals but its instore only.

i5-3570k @ 4.5ghz at 1.2v (5ghz @ 1.4v max stable) , Radeon HD 7850 @ 1200/1450 Clocks http://www.techpowerup.com/gpuz/kasmr/, AsRock Z75 Pro3 Mobo, 8gb of 1333mhz ram @ 1600-8-9-8-16.