Battlefield 4 community member banned from using EA services because of irrelevant Tweet.

Tro

Just imagine the braddock guy raging at random strangers at home like xboxlive kids... This is really messed up. Banning Origin accounts permanently for a tweet?! Damn...

SimRacer - Casual FSX Pilot!

Spoiler

Mobo: MSI B550 Tomahawk | CPU: Ryzen R5 3600 | GPU: Vega 64 Sapphire Nitro | RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4 3200Mhz | PSU: EVGA P2 1000W 80Plus Platinum | Storage: 256GB Samsung 840 Pro SSD - 1TB WD Black - 2TB Seagate HDD | Cooling: Dark Rock Pro 3, Noiseblocker eLoop Fans | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | Audio: Sennheiser HD598 - JBL LSR305s | Display: BenQ EX3501R, Asus VG278H

Spoiler

RRRRRepost!

lol

i don't see it.

he should do something. If i wrote EA and Origin sucks on twitter, they wouldnt be allowed to ban my account for that, because I can say about them what I want and twitter and origin are something completely different

wow. that's a pretty racist avatar....

wow. that's a pretty racist avatar....

Really?, I could wear a KFC bucket on my head if I chose too...

Does pointing this out as racist make you a racist? :)

j/k

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

EA trying to push ubisoft out of the spotlight?

What is this "there can only be one villain" mentality?

Just because Ubisoft have risen to the turd's crust doesn't mean other companies will stop being dicks.

EA, Ubisoft and Activision have all done more than enough to earn perpetual hatred from me. A minimum of 5 years of absolute best behaviour is the only thing that will get them off my list, and it'll be a cold day in hell before they do that.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

still, it appears to have all been on twitter. no connection to origin. even if before it was on origin, he cant ban him for doing the last thing on twitter. and if there was more that Danny hid on twitter, its still no reason for an origin ban. he should just get blocked on twitter, that is it

Not necessarily. We all agreed that one guy getting kicked out of Steam after threatening Gabe Newell was acceptable.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

CPU: i7 - 2600kGPU: GTX 1070Mobo: intel somethingRAM: Corsair XMS3 @1600Mhz (8GB)SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB. HDD: WD Green 1TB . Case: Cooler Master HAF XB EVO Monitors: LG 25UM65-P and Benq 2200HD Keyboard: Corsair vengeance K70 FPS Red switch. Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core. Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

Not necessarily. We all agreed that one guy getting kicked out of Steam after threatening Gabe Newell was acceptable.

Yeah but he repeatedly tweeted some pretty outright disturbing things.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

EA is far worst than ubisoft and has done far worse things than any developer/publisher...That alone explains how evil the people who control the company are.If they can hire a non-gamer,feminist,con-artist etc in their development team expect a lot worst things like getting robbed!!!

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013).

fair enough, didnt know about that... also valve is a private company, they can do whatever the hell they want. EA employees should care about the shareholders 

Yeah but he repeatedly tweeted some pretty outright disturbing things.

what guarantees this guy didnt. apparently some people on reddit say (ive no idea what is true, i dont follow pcmr) that danny is a big ass licker that just asks for a ban in BF3 or soemthig like taht

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

Thing is: Being banned from using origin or steam because you were rude to Gabe Newell / CEO of EA (Whoever he/she is) is like having your washing machine recalled without refund because you told Bosch they were shit.

If you have paid money for something, you shouldn't be denied access to it ever. With perhaps an exception being constant online abuse or cheating on public servers (Costing you online privelages for individual games, not your whole library)

I find it very concerning that a single EA employee has this much unfettered access to customer information, they can just ban someone's account without any appropriate checks and balances.

i7 930 @ 4.2Ghz | Gigabyte X58A-UD7 | Seagate ST2000DX001 SSHD 2TB | WD5000AAKX 500GB | Samsung SH-B083A Bluray Drive | Gigabyte GTX 670 2GB GV-N670OC-2GD | Corsair 12GB 1600Mhz CMZ12GX3M3A1600C9 | Corsair H50 in Push Pull | SeaSonic X750 | CM 690 II Advanced | Windows 7 Ultimate x64 | HP 2159M 1080p | Asus ProArt PA238Q 23" 1080p IPS Monitor | Asus VS239H IPS 1080p (Portrait) | Razer BlackWidow Expert MX Blue (2011) | Razer Lachesis 5600

Wait, what the hell is the fuss about? The OP isn't enough info to go off of.

Doesn't surprise me in the least. If you can get banned on Battlelog for merely swearing or speaking your mind, then this isn't at all a shock.

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

According to DarkLord7854 on the reddit page, he wasn't banned for his tweet.

Update: So, I found the full story, Danny was not banned for his tweet, nor was he banned by Braddock, nor for his social media posts or anything of the sort. Privacy policies and such dictate that I cannot tell you the actual reason, but it should be resolved soon enough between Danny and EA Customer Service (you can see from the screenshot he posted on Twitter that he got an email from them already). /u/DANNYonPC if you could post an update to this thread and/or Twitter when it's resolved, it'd be awesome

I do admit the ban timing vs the tweet was somewhat.. poor, but they were not related.

-DarkLord7854

Hmmm, I'm going to wait to see how this turns out.

According to DarkLord7854 on the reddit page, he wasn't banned for his tweet.

-DarkLord7854

Hmmm, I'm going to wait to see how this turns out.

I knew there was more to this from the fact that there was so little info about it. It was all just speculation.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

Danny is a troll and attention whore who does and says ANYTHING to attract attention to his shitty Youtube channel.

He's also known for creating similar sounding profile names of well known or popular people online, even DICE and Viceral employees and trolling/Stalking with them

or just using the name/handle to draw attention to himself and his Youtube channel......  Just look at his name   "DannyOnPC".... gee what does that remind you of..

He didn't get banned for the Tweet, he got banned for something he ain't telling.