Battlefield 4 community member banned from using EA services because of irrelevant Tweet.

Tro

I just had to share this.

Main reason for the ban in this Tweet

Full story behind the ban in these Tweets

Anyways, thing is, This DANNYonPC guy got banned from using EA services (These include all Origin games) for making a joke about an EA employee favouriting his own tweet.

In the full story above Danny mentions previous conflicts with Jeff Braddock, Note that this all happened about a year ago.

Danny claims to have lost ~600 euros worth of games, if he doesn't get unbanned. 

He tried to contact EA customer service, but they are having techincal problems

Check out this Reddit post for more comments about this.

Point of this post is, i want you guys' opinion on Danny getting banned for making a joke on Twitter

My opninion: This tweet is totally irrelevant from ANYTHING EA/origin related, Jeff did not have the right to ban Danny's origin account for something that happened outside of EA services. 

Just FYI: This Danny guy is a nice person, i talked to him a bunch, he's very friendly. He also contributes ALOT of time to the Battlefield 4 community, he found critical information about the latest Phantom bow for example. 

CPU: i7 - 2600kGPU: GTX 1070Mobo: intel somethingRAM: Corsair XMS3 @1600Mhz (8GB)SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB. HDD: WD Green 1TB . Case: Cooler Master HAF XB EVO Monitors: LG 25UM65-P and Benq 2200HD Keyboard: Corsair vengeance K70 FPS Red switch. Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core. Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

Seems a bit of a bullshit reason

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Wow , sue them ! * 'murica *

Danny said that if EA support does not help him, he will consider legal actions, EA should not be allowed to stop him from playing games he legally bought for no valid reason. 

CPU: i7 - 2600kGPU: GTX 1070Mobo: intel somethingRAM: Corsair XMS3 @1600Mhz (8GB)SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB. HDD: WD Green 1TB . Case: Cooler Master HAF XB EVO Monitors: LG 25UM65-P and Benq 2200HD Keyboard: Corsair vengeance K70 FPS Red switch. Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core. Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

I am not going to say anything or else I might get banned Lol!

(Oh wait, sh*t)

I wanted to tweet at Danny about this, but also decided to not do it, just in case Jeff bans me too, since i have my Origin info all over my twitter account. 

This just shows that you better be careful on what to say towards EA employees, Even though they are wrong, they do have the power to ban your whole account.  

The ubisoft is strong in this one.

It's still not really EA's fault, it's the guy who banned him who is at fault

*facepalm*

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

It's still not really EA's fault, it's the guy who banned him who is at fault

I second this. 

Though, as soon as it's clear that EA is on Braddock's side, and they decide to not help out Danny, EA is to blame just as much. 

Gotta love those no-reason bans :D

Danny said that if EA support does not help him, he will consider legal actions, EA should not be allowed to stop him from playing games he legally bought for no valid reason. 

By buying 600 euros worth of EA games, who is gaining profit? EA! So why do they want to ban a source of profit and risk other sources while they are at it

DANNYonPC got banned from origin for a tweet to Jeff Braddock. he had a account with 600 euros worth of games.

Not directly hate on EA, just the people who do this shit -DANNYonPC

Credit to reddit user: FireFartFTW 

I read his various tweets on the subject....

Pretty appalling that you can get banned from Origin over Butthurt!

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

By buying 600 euros worth of EA games, who is gaining profit? EA! So why do they want to ban a source of profit and risk other sources while they are at it

Danny is considering contacting Media sources, There are downsides to this but if this gets through it might have impact on EA's business, So the chance of an unban of Danny is very big since EA would rather unban him than have tons of people riot about it all over the internet. 

We will see what happens. 

That's pretty fucked up. Not gonna lie.

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

dude-wtf.jpg

EA is stupid

THE LITTLE DEVIL : i5 4690k on NOCTUA NHD15

Asus z97 sabertooth mark 2 

WD black 1TB & WD Green 2TB HDD, Samsung 840 Evo 240gb & Hyperx 240gb SSD 

RAM- Corsair vengence 16gb and hyperx fury 8gb

PSU-Seasonic sII 620 wtt power supply

PErPHERaLS: Logitech g403 mouse, Redgear cherry MX brown switches, Logitech gamepad f310,Cosmic byte XXL RGB mousepad 

Audio: SennheiserHD 558 and antlion mod mic

PHOnE: Realme 3 pro 

I don't believe that whoever this DANNYonPC is banned for one tweet. The picture itself shows Jeff Braddock say "You won't learn" implying that shown tweet was the last drop, he did something more before.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

Danny is considering contacting Media sources, There are downsides to this but if this gets through it might have impact on EA's business, So the chance of an unban of Danny is very big since EA would rather unban him than have tons of people riot about it all over the internet. 

We will see what happens. 

They better unban him, or else this beast will awaken:

post-122851-0-61997500-1417005069.jpg

EA is currently renting it from Ubisoft:

post-122851-0-98991300-1417005107.jpg

EA trying to push ubisoft out of the spotlight?

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

he should do something. If i wrote EA and Origin sucks on twitter, they wouldnt be allowed to ban my account for that, because I can say about them what I want and twitter and origin are something completely different

I don't believe that whoever this DANNYonPC is banned for one tweet. The picture itself shows Jeff Braddock say "You won't learn" implying that shown tweet was the last drop, he did something more before.

still, it appears to have all been on twitter. no connection to origin. even if before it was on origin, he cant ban him for doing the last thing on twitter. and if there was more that Danny hid on twitter, its still no reason for an origin ban. he should just get blocked on twitter, that is it

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]