What's your hobby/pass-time (Besides computers)

Bicko96

I love biking as well! So fun.

I also like to read and draw. :)

Case-NZXT H440 | Motherboard-Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H | RAM-Kingston HyperX Blue 2x8GB 1600MHz | CPU-Intel 3770K @ 4.3GHz at 1.215v | Heatsink-Coolermaster Hyper212 Evo | GPU-EVGA GTX660 SC | SSD-MX200 250GB | HDD-Seagate Barracuda 3TB | PSU-EVGA GS650

Mouse-Logitech G600 | Keyboard-Ducky Shine 3 MX Blue. white backlight | Headphones-Audiotechnica ATH-M50s. Beyerdynamic DT990

Photography and collecting sports cards. http://www.flickr.com/photos/kramer7969

I also like making videos for which is tough cause I have no idea how to make a good video, as you could see... http://www.youtube.com/user/kramer7969

For me, computers are fun but they get monotonous. I work 9 hours a day (who gets a lunch?) with computers 5 days a week, so when I go home I spend most of my time on my tablet, the PC just reminds me of being at work.

My main hobby is boating, I have a canoe and rowboat and bought myself an older "speed" boat last summer. Thinking I might try my hand at sailing sometime. I also do a little bit of archery.

Aside from technology related stuff and when I'm not studying, I play guitar. Here's my collection at the moment.
osyRR1i.jpg?1

(Sorry about the dodgey picture, lighting was bad at the time) And here's the extent of my sound setup, all in my little bedroom haha.
MEvC9Hq.jpg?1

I will do some work on my moped (live in sweden and I am 14) and some times cars

#KilledMyWife #MakeBombs #GetWreckt

I run a lot ! Got a brand new running gear so I'm testing it.

adidas adizero MANA 6 baby !

22f2j8.jpg

XEON 1230 v2 / AMD R9 280x / 8GB DDR3 / Adata XPG SX900 256GB SSD / Corsair 300R Side Window / Corsair CX500M / Corsair M65 Green

I will do some work on my moped (live in sweden and I am 14) and some times cars

The moped days are the best aren't they XD fiddling with the carb and doing what you can to make it faster^^

I'd recomend not making it too fast with all the police moped raids. having to wait alot longer to get the B license suuuuucks

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

I mostly work on my car... Procrastinating right now because it's raining and i have to pick up some new brake pads...
other than that i play some electric bass. it's just nice to play another brick in the wall by pink floyd sometimes. i used to sing (or more sort of squawk) screamo before my throat gave in.
i regularly hang around car meets and LEGAL streetraces with my car. and i also like just building stuff. mostly out of steel or alumin(i)um.. welding <3

"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Photography and collecting sports cards. http://www.flickr.com/photos/kramer7969

I also like making videos for which is tough cause I have no idea how to make a good video, as you could see... http://www.youtube.com/user/kramer7969

For me, computers are fun but they get monotonous. I work 9 hours a day (who gets a lunch?) with computers 5 days a week, so when I go home I spend most of my time on my tablet, the PC just reminds me of being at work.

Where did you take those photos of the planes?

I'm big into firearms, i love learning about the history of them, and the way they work. Also I enjoy collecting and most of all shooting them. Modern firearms are cool but its just something about the old ones that really fascinates me. I try to get to the range every week but lately I've been too busy. Other then that I don't really have any hobbies

Sorry double post, not sure how to delete from my phone

I know. I saw the title.  :rolleyes:

Well honestly working with computers takes up most of my time.  It really doesn't matter what the project is.  Networking, system building, troubleshooting, upgrading hardware, software and OS.  

Before the PC came out...yep...before...I would take my electric and electronic toys apart and try to figure out what was going on inside the transistors, little cans (capacitors) and such.  I took motors and hooked them to dry cell batteries and then put different items on the front of the motor to see what it looked like in motion, to see if it would cut leaves on trees. Okay yeah I'm a hopeless geek.  

In line with electronics and gadgets I have always been interested in photography and just about had a nerdgasm when I bought my first digital cam.  Before that I had even developed my own film once or twice. 

Now I  spend most of my time playing COD MW3.  I am creature of habit and not big on change.  I will play MW3 until I am the last one playing.  I do not like Black Ops but Ghosts looks interesting. 

When I come into the real world I love being a father to my kids.  I take them fishing and to the park and try to show them things in nature.  I do this for them and myself to remind me that there is more than cold AI and electronics.  I also like to grow small vegetable gardens just to watch them grow.  I don't eat half the stuff I grow because...well its plants, yuck.   There are dozens more "projects" I do from farming to starting small businesses. 

Computer enthusiast, Network Consultant - 16+ years experience - Associates Degree in Electronics - 1996 - CompTIA A+ certification - 2000 - Bachelor's Degree of Information Technology - 2010

Downhill skateboarding (Longboarding)

CPU: i5 4670k GPU: GTX 770 Mobo: Z87-UD3H RAM: 8Gb Ripjaws Case: Corsair 200R PSU: Corsair RM750

Sports...

games

<p>Wires Suck :angry:
!fY0|_|(4|\|R34[)7#!5PMM37#3(0[)3:1337 70833|\|73R3[)!|\|49!\/34\|/4Y 4|\|[)93741!f3

Downhill skateboarding (Longboarding)

Wat board have you got?

I used to long board man. I had a little cruiser for getting about on. 

You guys are crazy. You know you guys are self-destructive. There's a funny farm somewhere and it's got your names written all over it. But I'm gettin' outta here.

Wat board have you got?

I used to long board man. I had a little cruiser for getting about on. 

I've got a few, I do some fairly intense sliding and DH

• Sector 9 DH Division w/ buzzed v1.5 trucks w/ Landyahtz biggie hawgs
  • Rotule desert eagle (2012) w/ Caliber 44 trucks w/ Abec 11 Bigzigs
  • Comet ethos 38 w/ Caliber 50 truckk w/ abecc 11 freerides/ sector 9 butterballs/rainsakets maga tsunamis 

CPU: i5 4670k GPU: GTX 770 Mobo: Z87-UD3H RAM: 8Gb Ripjaws Case: Corsair 200R PSU: Corsair RM750

11634484-mizuno-mp-60-irons.jpg

I was on my to being a Golf pro before i hurt my hip,,,,i am reduced to smacking balls at the range these days, as i can't get around the course anymore.

----Ryzen R9 5900X----X570 Aorus elite----Vetroo V5----240GB Kingston HyperX 3k----Samsung 250GB EVO840----512GB Kingston Nvme----3TB Seagate----4TB Western Digital Green----8TB Seagate----32GB Patriot Viper 4 3200Mhz CL 16 ----Power Color Red dragon 5700XT----Fractal Design R4 Black Pearl ----Corsair RM850w----

Hey, to the guy who made a joke about what your hobby was at first, and then said it was paintball. Sorry if I was to quick to report you, I realized that it was a joke and I might have been being too sensitive about that.

CPU: Intel i5 3570k @ 4.5 Ghz Cooler: Hyper 212+ GPU: MSI Twin Frozr 3 7850 Case: HAF 912 RAM: 2x4GB Corsair Vengeance PSU: OCZ Modxstream 600W Motherboard: ASUS P8Z77-LK HDD: 1TB Seagate Barracuda

I bike but have recently gotten into muay tai as well as rock climbing

as a pass time I also read comics because hey even as an adult they are fun to read :)

Desktop:ryzen 5 3600 | MSI b45m bazooka | EVGA 650w Icoolermaster masterbox nr400 |16 gb ddr4  corsiar lpx| Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1070ti |500GB SSD+2TB SSHD, 2tb seagate barracuda [OS/games/mass storage] | HpZR240w 1440p led logitech g502 proteus spectrum| Coolermaster quick fire pro cherry mx  brown |

There's something other than computers?

The computer isn't the "Thing".....the computer is the "Thing" that gets you to the "Thing".  - excerpt from "Halt and Catch Fire".

I play the piano. In the last two yours I've been playing the guitar as well.

The moped days are the best aren't they XD fiddling with the carb and doing what you can to make it faster^^

I'd recomend not making it too fast with all the police moped raids. having to wait alot longer to get the B license suuuuucks

yeah, A buddy lost his moped... he was doing 120 km/h i will top go 60-70, another buddy broke both his legs, HITTING a city bus!! (no, he still can't walk...)

I mostly work on my car... Procrastinating right now because it's raining and i have to pick up some new brake pads...

other than that i play some electric bass. it's just nice to play another brick in the wall by pink floyd sometimes. i used to sing (or more sort of squawk) screamo before my throat gave in.

i regularly hang around car meets and LEGAL streetraces with my car. and i also like just building stuff. mostly out of steel or alumin(i)um.. welding <3

what car do you have?

I do muay thai, so quite a lot of training.
Sometimes model building if I have time and the patience.

CPU: Intel 2700k (4.7) MOBO: Asus P8Z77-V DELUXE GPU: Sapphire Vapor-X R9 290X RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengence (1866) CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Noctua NF-F12 Storage: 256GB Samsung 830 Pro SSD (Boot), 64GB Crucial M4 (SSD Cache), 1TB WD Black Cavier, 2TB Hitachi, 2.5TB Buffalo Sound Card: Xonar Essence STX Case: Corsair Graphite 600t w/ full acrylic side PSU: Corsair HX750 (individually sleeved) 
Peripherals: Filco Keyboard (Brown) Razer Deathadder, Sennheiser HD595, Zalman ZM-MIC1, Steelseries Qck Mass mousepad.
Pics of my Rig

yeah, A buddy lost his moped... he was doing 120 km/h i will top go 60-70, another buddy broke both his legs, HITTING a city bus!! (no, he still can't walk...)

My old jincheng knight hit 90km/h until the front brake jammed in a turn sending me out into a farmers field.. after hitting the ditch and breaking my arm...

but what doesn't kill you makes you stronger right^^ 60-70 is enough for a moped in the end. as long as you ride safely.

Ending up behind a moped thats going at 30km/h on a 70 road is not good for anybody XD   

what car do you have?

Daily driver - Mercedes benz 190e 2,3 Sportline -93

Project car - Mercedes benz 190e 2,3 Sportline -92 (Project Jagdpanzer v8)

Kinda fell for the old benz. It was my first car (the 92)

At stock it's not that quick. And the looks are not that special. but it's the one for me^^ (and when there's snow outside it's hillarious)