Which game are you waiting for?(List)

zeros

Why no one said a word about Murdered? I just saw the interview on NCIX with the lead script writer, and had to check out the game. Looks amazing, and best part is that it will be on PC too!

Trailer: 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12; GPU: GeForce RTX 3080 Gigabyte Vision OC V2 10GB; PSU: EVGA 750W 80+ Gold Certified; RAM: 4x32GB (w/RGB xd); SSD: 1xM.2 Samsung 980 Pro 1TB, 1xM.2 Samsung 970 Pro 1TB, 1xWD 6TB HDD; OS: 10; Monitor: 2xAorus IPS 27" (2560x1400)Keyboard: Corsair K95; Mouse: Mionix Naos 7000 w/ Steelseries QcK mousepad.

Laptop - HP Omen 15" w/5800U, GPU 3070, 1TB M.2 WD Black, 16GB RAM.

Arma 3

BF4 - Only because it now appears to be the Battlefield BF3 should have been.

Insurgency

Titanfall

Arma 3

BF4 - Only because it now appears to be the Battlefield BF3 should have been.

Insurgency

Titanfall

Thanks for Insurgency looks awesome, I watched this early access gameplay of it, and I think it's awesome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GTAAcsH3Do

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12; GPU: GeForce RTX 3080 Gigabyte Vision OC V2 10GB; PSU: EVGA 750W 80+ Gold Certified; RAM: 4x32GB (w/RGB xd); SSD: 1xM.2 Samsung 980 Pro 1TB, 1xM.2 Samsung 970 Pro 1TB, 1xWD 6TB HDD; OS: 10; Monitor: 2xAorus IPS 27" (2560x1400)Keyboard: Corsair K95; Mouse: Mionix Naos 7000 w/ Steelseries QcK mousepad.

Laptop - HP Omen 15" w/5800U, GPU 3070, 1TB M.2 WD Black, 16GB RAM.

No particular order;

Battlefield 4

CoD: Ghosts

Splinter Cell: BlackList

Tom Clancy''s The Division 

Mirrors Edge 2

The Last of Us

Destiny

The Walking Dead: 400 Days

BEYOND: Two Souls

Batman: Arkham Origins

Killzone

Dying Light

So yeah, a lot of games :P

CPU: Intel Core i5 2550K @ 4GHz | Cooler: Gelid Tranquillo Rev. 2 | Mobo: Gigabyte GA-Z68AP-D3

GPU: XFX 1GB HD6850 OC'd | SSD: OCZ Agility 3 60GB | HDD: Samsung 500GB | PSU: Corsair HX520W | Case: Zalman Z11+

Not really a lot of things. Mostly interested if Elder Scrolls online and watchdogs will live up to their hype.

BUUUUUUTTT

I am really looking forward to Legacy of the Void, mostly because of the story and Half-Life 3 (I am guessing Valve will announce that... soon... with new consoles and such).

I don't really give two shits about cod:dogsghosts, I will have to see if BF4 will be better than BF3 and good enough for my taste. Insurgency might be interesting. So yeah, very little hype, but some stuff to maybe look at in the future. I also happen to have loads of games untouched, or not finished.

Battlefield 4 (since commander mode is back)

Witcher 3

• 2 weeks later...

BF4

Watch Dogs

Elder Scrolls Online

Mirrors Edge 2

The new Star Wars game forgot what its name will be

Saints Row IV 

GTA V (kind of)

FIFA 14 but only if I decide to get a console :P

PC Specs:  2x GTX 550 ti in SLI - Intel i7 2600k @ 3.4Ghz - Thermaltake Overseer Case - 8 GB Corsair Vengeance Ram - 1TB Harddrive - 500 Watt PSU that came with my old prebuilt pc lawl -  ASUS P8P67 EVO

Peripherals:  Razer Deathadder Black Edition - Razer Arctosa Keyboard - Logitech G53 Headset

Cool song of the day: Chief Keef - Round da Rosey    Changed my profile pic again...                                        Mountain Dew is good. So are video games and music. Oh and unicorns.