okay did falloou 4 get announced or no... all i see is it was not announced for ps4 or xbox one.

geforceftw

if it did get announced please link the page here. i will literally wet my pants if it did get announced. thank you

My profile pic is the game i'm currently playing. I hope i remember to change it..

If this game got announced I would crap myself. I love bethesda, Fallout in general, and if this was announced it would be one of the happiest days of my life. Hold on let me do some looking. Also e3 isn't over yet they still have another day so there is always a chance they say something tomorrow if they haven't said anything yet.

If this game got announced I would crap myself. I love bethesda, Fallout in general, and if this was announced it would be one of the happiest days of my life. Hold on let me do some looking. Also e3 isn't over yet they still have another day so there is always a chance they say something tomorrow if they haven't said anything yet.

i want fallout 4. if it does get announced i hope it will have a collectors edition. liike the other fallouts. i will stop what im doing and go to gamestop and preorder for pc and/maybe xbox

My profile pic is the game i'm currently playing. I hope i remember to change it..

Idk I was reading some articles and most people don't think they will announce anything. They haven't come to the stage yet to my knowledge but I'm not even sure if they will. Lets hope for the best and hope Bethesda will do the right thing and announce it!

I forgot who said it but they said there is a fallout cycle and that the cycle means the next game should be now.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

I forgot who said it but they said there is a fallout cycle and that the cycle means the next game should be now.

Yah it goes fallout then elder scrolls then back to fallout. I'm pretty sure that the games are released like 2 to 2 and a half years apart. The next game will be fallout unless they skip it and just work on the elder scrolls online. I doubt that but with the success of skyrim they might just go to where they know they can get money. 

Yah it goes fallout then elder scrolls then back to fallout. I'm pretty sure that the games are released like 2 to 2 and a half years apart. The next game will be fallout unless they skip it and just work on the elder scrolls online. I doubt that but with the success of skyrim they might just go to where they know they can get money. 

I dont think they would skip it. Fallout 4 would help generate way more money. Remember the company is a business so they gotta make as much profit as they can.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

I dont think they would skip it. Fallout 4 would help generate way more money. Remember the company is a business so they gotta make as much profit as they can.

Yah I know I'm just not sure what they would see more potential in. Fallout or elder scrolls. The only reason I would say that is because of the popularity of skyrim. I don't think they will skip it and if they did I would be really really mad. 

People were getting excited for Fallout 4, when low and behold, it turned out to be Mad Max. Everyone I was talking to was so pissed that it wasn't fallout 4, but I called Mad Max right as he showed up with that car.

Old shit no one cares about but me.

Not officially anounced. But we all know thats what they are currently working on.

Yeah Fallot 4 and TES Online are goign to be insane.

Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?

I want publishers to allow for used games on the next gen consoles without charging us too much with an online pass or fee or whatever.  That is all I care about.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

I want publishers to allow for used games on the next gen consoles without charging us too much with an online pass or fee or whatever.  That is all I care about.

Well if you choose ps4 you won't have to worry about that  :)

It hasn't been announced, yet.

We still have a week....

I almost wet myself during E3... but then it said Mad Max... >.>

That game looked more like Rage to me than Fallout 4, I didn't even consider it being Fallout 4.

Hopefully they say something soon, otherwise they are going to burn....

Haven't seen any official announcements about Fallout 4, but my local equivalent to NCIX has "Fallout 4" listed as coming, there's however no information about the game.

Conclusion: Fallout 4 will come, but sadly not yet. :/

CPUIntel Core I5-3570k @4.2Ghz |  CoolerBeQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 2 | MOBOMsi Z77 Mpower | GPUSapphire HD7970 Dual-X 3GB RAMCorsair Vengeance Low Profile 1600mhz (2x8GB) | HDD Samsung SSD 840 EVO 120GB & HGST Deskstar NAS 3TB | PSU: BeQuiet! PurePower L8 630w | Case: Corsair C70 Military Green | Display: BenQ GL2450HM 24" KeyboardCM Storm QuickFire Ultimate Keyboard (Browns) | MouseR.A.T 7 | Mouse padSteelseries QcK Mass | Headset: Plantronics Gamecom 780 | OS: Windows 7 Ultimate | Picture of setuphttp://i.imgur.com/o8jKsQJ.jpg (OLD)

That game looked more like Rage to me than Fallout 4, I didn't even consider it being Fallout 4.

Hopefully they say something soon, otherwise they are going to burn....

It did look like RAGE to me too.

It was like:

• *trailer starts, in the desert* "Huh... ESO was just shown.. Could this be Fallout?"
  • *car shows up* "Oh... car... Ok, not Fallout"
  • *guy steps out wearing what looks like Raider armor* "o.o ...nuh uh"
  • *Guy on ground looks like a Bandit/Raider* "O_O ...can't be..."
  • *guy gets run over by car* "Omg!! It could be!!!"
  • *title shows Mad Max* ".......fuck you."

Haven't seen any official announcements about Fallout 4, but my local equivalent to NCIX has "Fallout 4" listed as coming, there's however no information about the game.

Conclusion: Fallout 4 will come, but sadly not yet. :/

Idk that may mean something. Maybe your equivalent knows something we don't I mean they are a retailer after all and may get word of some of this stuff before us consumers.

Idk that may mean something. Maybe your equivalent knows something we don't I mean they are a retailer after all and may get word of some of this stuff before us consumers.

Well, that is true. But I think that we are best off waiting for the official announcements.. ;)

And if you are interested, they expect it in 2014. (it's not guaranteed however)

CPUIntel Core I5-3570k @4.2Ghz |  CoolerBeQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 2 | MOBOMsi Z77 Mpower | GPUSapphire HD7970 Dual-X 3GB RAMCorsair Vengeance Low Profile 1600mhz (2x8GB) | HDD Samsung SSD 840 EVO 120GB & HGST Deskstar NAS 3TB | PSU: BeQuiet! PurePower L8 630w | Case: Corsair C70 Military Green | Display: BenQ GL2450HM 24" KeyboardCM Storm QuickFire Ultimate Keyboard (Browns) | MouseR.A.T 7 | Mouse padSteelseries QcK Mass | Headset: Plantronics Gamecom 780 | OS: Windows 7 Ultimate | Picture of setuphttp://i.imgur.com/o8jKsQJ.jpg (OLD)