Starting to get bored with everyone bashing UBISOFT

pugz

I know Watchdogs was a bent spoon, sort of like those blokes that can bend spoons by rubbing them, yet neglect to tell anyone that the are nickel titanium that react to to temperature.. Watchdogs i was really disappointed with the fact that is was not fixed(as i really wanted to take advantage of my SLI setup but it stuttered like hell). Assassin's Creed Unity may not be perfect but I can play it for the meantime(even at 4K) not perfect but still i don't have a problem as long as they are committed to fix it... Far Cry 4 i really don't have any problems with... I know UBI seems to be the new EA, but whether you buy a $100,000 car or a $50 computer game do really expect it to be perfect?... I would admit i don't think it would not be hard to buy a few rigs(pc wise anyway) with either top of the range titans and r295x2 or gaming 780/780ti/970/980 range cards installed to test... I know QA should always be involved(otherwise the odd $150,000 i ask for a backbone citrix server with unspeakable memory without working i would be fired in a minute!!!!) Lets say everything was fixed, i'm not sure people will still be happy... ALTHOUGH UBI seriously needs a new PR department, cause i'm not sure writing off customers is the way to go especially for people that pre-order their games.. Either burn my thoughts or even place your own below... Cause even with watchdogs i could play it without enabling SLI(lucky i have kick arse cards) but would of really to take advantage of my beautiful 144hz ROG swift with that game... Anyone that chooses to post on this(don't even bother telling me how cool INDY games are) you are dead to me...  

No: technical issues we can and ofte do (but shoulnd't) excuse. It's their attitude of intentionally making a game worst so they can sell more console copies and try really fucking hard to convince the world 30 FPS is enough that's getting them all the shit: That is actually truly fucking damaging for the entire hobby and we already have other motherfucking idiots trying to follow suit with 30 FPS games.

I'm sorry but Ubisoft (as a company, not any individuals working there) Need to be fucking killed for what they're doing to our hobby.

-------

Current Rig

-------

No: technical issues we can and ofte do (but shoulnd't) excuse. It's their attitude of intentionally making a game worst so they can sell more console copies and try really fucking hard to convince the world 30 FPS is enough that's getting them all the shit: That is actually truly fucking damaging for the entire hobby and we already have other motherfucking idiots trying to follow suit with 30 FPS games.

I'm sorry but Ubisoft (as a company, not any individuals working there) Need to be fucking killed for what they're doing to our hobby.

I agree with the 30fps thing mate.. but to tell you the truth i have not one of UBI's games with the frame cap... I just wish i could run over every console on the planet and make game developers agree with everything yr saying.. 30fps SUX...

I agree with the 30fps thing mate.. but to tell you the truth i have not one of UBI's games with the frame cap... I just wish i could run over every console on the planet and make game developers agree with everything yr saying.. 30fps SUX...

Don't forget Watchdog being visually downgraded for the PC and then a modder of all people unlocking not only the better looks but better performance that was there all along.

-------

Current Rig

-------

Dead horse logic.

I can see this from your first sentence. They dont bend spoons with rubbing you idiot. Either pressure on table or while you are not attentive on other surface. When you see rubbing it is allready bent or pressing hard so it bends on surface.

I wont even attempt to refute or read all the crap you posted.

Sorry, I have to stop you right here.

First, even though this is in Off Topic, please refrain from calling another user an idiot, especially when you're wrong.

Second, you're wrong.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spoon_bending#Stage_magic

Some novelty or magic shops sell self-bending spoons (utilizing the physical properties of a nickel titanium alloy) which can be used by amateur and stage magicians to demonstrate "psychic" powers or as a practical joke. Such "self-bending" spoons will bend themselves when used to stir tea, coffee, or any other warm liquid, or even when warmed by body heat.

Emphasis added by me.

So yes, many magicians use pre-bent spoons, or bend them using slight of hand. But no, he is not wrong. Using Nickel Titanium alloy spoons, they do in fact bend the spoons by rubbing them, using body heat, exactly like he said.

As for the actual topic:

The "Digging" Gif is pretty damn annoying now, since everyone and their mother posts it 15 times per Ubisoft thread. But Ubisoft does keep doing stupid shit REPEATEDLY. Seriously, they need to hire new PR teams.

What I am personally sick of, is when people bitch about how shitty Ubisoft is, and how broken their games are... then proceed to Pirate the game.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

23591090.jpg

Haha well to be fair, in modern society if you killed someones chicken (We're of course assuming that there would be no "wild" chickens in a city or town - pretty reasonable) today, you'd likely go to jail, or at the very least, get fined for "property damage" and potentially arrested for animal cruelty.

Even in Medieval Times, you'd likely get in big shit with the City Watch, because a chicken was much more important to a persons livelihood and income back then.

But never the less, Skyrim city guards ARE hilarious.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

23591090.jpg

Haha well to be fair, in modern society if you killed someones chicken (We're of course assuming that there would be no "wild" chickens in a city or town - pretty reasonable) today, you'd likely go to jail, or at the very least, get fined for "property damage" and potentially arrested for animal cruelty.

Even in Medieval Times, you'd likely get in big shit with the City Watch, because a chicken was much more important to a persons livelihood and income back then.

But never the less, Skyrim city guards ARE hilarious.

It's not the guards I'm worried about..

tumblr_n87ef8ErtB1r85hlio1_500.gif

"Use the force Harry" 

-Gandalf

AC:Unity was already delayed by 2 weeks to fix stuff but apparently they've been sitting on their butts doing absolutely nothing.

FarCry 4 has terrible frame rate drops in certain area's, like, 40 fps drops. Also some pretty bad rock texturing going on.

So yeah. FU Ubisoft.

Ye ole' train

Well maybe if they weren't doing stuff worthy of getting bashed....

The Internet is the first thing that humanity has built that humanity doesn't understand, the largest experiment in anarchy that we have ever had.

Does UBI ever even fix their broken games? I mean, it should be no surprise to anybody that Ubisoft doesn't care about the PC platform. Blaming poor sales on piracy and what not... and using that excuse to give us bad console ports.
I wouldn't buy Unity in it's current state for example.. I know many who also wouldn't... Issues with Unity could've been easily found during development, if anybody bothered actually play testing the game and got rid of that stupid mentality that "30 fps is enough". If 2x 980 in SLI can barely run the game, you're doing it wrong, especially when you consider how bad the texture quality is. I mean come on, the latest CoD has better graphics/texture quality and runs infinitely better. This is Ubisoft, not optimizing the game for PC where we don't have low level access API, other than mantle, yet.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

You know whats getting boring?  How much people love GabeN on this forum, he seems pretty overrated here.

89d.gif

"We're not gonna stop..."

Until that scum that is Ubisoft's CEO apologizes to the community for his statements, for the shitty games he forced out, and resigns or is fired, I will not stop kicking this horse.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

I wouldn't really describe the current situation as "people bashing Ubisoft", but rather the well deserved backlash against a company that has been treating its customers like complete and utter idiots for the last year or two. I think that most people are being reasonable about it, most people don't try to force a may-may out of the situation and most people are not depicting Ubisoft as the Satan of PC-gaming. Most people are not trying to burn them to the ground, most people are not boycotting Ubisoft, they simply had their fill of bullshit for the last 2 years and took the proper course of action. Not preordering, not buying on day-1 and being incredibly suspicious and cynical about everything that ubisoft is doing right now. Again, a very sensible thing to do when a company has been treating you like that.

And "getting bored of it" and telling people to shut up already is the worst thing to do right now IMO. People are frustrated for a very good reason, and if they keep voicing their opinion and and giving Ubisoft bad PR they will be forced to (hopefully) change a bit.

Ubisoft needs to get bashed and yelled at until they decide to listen to the people who actually buy their games! There is absolutely no excuse for what they have been doing recently and the need to know that they have done something wrong. What if you bought a brand new car never being able to see it first and where promised great handling and 300hp and what you really got was a 90hp car limited to 45mph that handles like a boat. I'm sure you would be pissed right? This is basically what ubisoft is trying to pull in a nutshell.

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

Time for a new sort of meme :

isKCM9e.jpg

But Ubisoft isn't bored of giving us things to bash them about.... 

- i7-2600k @ 4.7GHz - MSI 1070 8GB Gaming X - ASUS Maximus V Formula AC3 Edition - 16GB G.SKILL Ripjaws @ 1600Mhz - Corsair RM1000 - 1TB 7200RPM Seagate HDD + 2TB 7200 HDD + 2x240GB M500 RAID 0 - Corsair 750D - Samsung PX2370 & ASUS ROG SWIFT -